UNFINISHED EDITS - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 385 comments
Nice shot Lee. That little mission was quite the rollercoaster, you've provided a unique perspective on it. Looking forward to you getting settled in đź‘Ť

Thanks everyone, It's good to be back and nice to start off my new gallery with some lovely comments đź‘Ť

Now i need to find out how to multi quote your replies!

Love this shot, especially the contrast between the clarity and the lightning of the foreground and the blur of the lunar vehicle. Artistic feel and a perfect edit work, as usual :)
Will be a pleasure to watch new creations from you Lee :cheers:

Just press the reply button on all of the needed replies.
Ahhhhh, so that's how it's done. Thanks a million for the tip!

Love this shot, especially the contrast between the clarity and the lightning of the foreground and the blur of the lunar vehicle. Artistic feel and a perfect edit work, as usual :)
Will be a pleasure to watch new creations from you Lee :cheers:
Thanks K, very kind words as usual mate. đź‘Ť

Super moon shot Lee, as usual for you it's a masterpiece. ;)

I like the motion in it and the cinemascope feel plus with the toning it has a very movie like quality about it to me. Very nice mate. đź‘Ť

Vision Gran Turismo

I thought i'd better stick something up here so none of you forget about me.

I do love my sunny pictures as many of you will know and having found a great location to take a picture i just couldn't resist completely adding as much atmosphere and sunny weather (with a touch of misty morning air) as i could.

If only pictures out of GT6 didn't need any weather effects added to them it'd save us all alot of time!

Anyway, hope you don't all laugh too hard at another slice of my usual mediocrity!

Thanks for looking
đź‘Ť

Ah.... Finally a new pic from the master of light :D

Great use of background, composition and toning are spot on, LOVE it. :drool:đź‘Ť

Beautiful shot Lee - love the feeling it evokes. Wonderful. You wouldn't mind doing that again, but with a Ferrari 250, would you? LOL
"Is this real life..."
That is Amazing Sir đź‘Ť, Keep up the good work !
Fantastic picture, Lee. Atmosphere, lighting, mist, everything is just perfect !
Amazing work !
Thanks for all the kind words. i really appreciate it đź‘Ť

There you go, was wondering when you'd come along!
Splendid; Lovely atmosphere, especially the whole mist thing you've got going on, along with the subtle sparkle on the grass and oh yes, light, sweet sweet light!
Great work:)

Wow, superb ! Love the mood of this pic, the edit work is really impressive, love the amounbt of details like the smooth sparkling on the grass. Bravo !

Latest Posts

Back