SNAIL Sep 6, 2015 Labor Day Weekend Endurance Race - Last update Sep 4

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 381 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in a PM
Penguin, relax. You shouldn't take those with opposing views so seriously; it is what it is.

In all honesty though, you need to rethink some of the stuff you write. You have a way of posting that's very "me" oriented, and it gets annoying.

I get so upset and I take it personally because all I'm ever trying to do is have fun. It sucks but like you say, it is what it is. If people want to create their own opinions and beliefs about me even if they are wrong then so-be-it. Let's have a beer and hang out with those that "get us".

I get so upset
chamomile tea helps in these situations

upload_2015-9-10_20-33-16.jpeg

:D

If people want to create their own opinions and beliefs about me even if they are wrong then so-be-it. Let's have a beer and hang out with those that "get us".

Right or wrong, we know you only by what you type in words on a screen, so that's how people think you are as a person. That's why you need to think about what you're posting here. Maybe you're not using the right words that reflect who you actually are. Only you know this though, we don't.

I get so upset and I take it personally because all I'm ever trying to do is have fun. It sucks but like you say, it is what it is. If people want to create their own opinions and beliefs about me even if they are wrong then so-be-it. Let's have a beer and hang out with those that "get us".
Think about it like this...

If they're as comfortable as they are to tell you what's what, then you should have no reason to allow that to dampen your mental on things. It's wasted energy, and you're the one who's losing because of it.

Also, people have their reasons. Why do you think you're getting **** for your opinions? Don't answer that. Just let it marinate...

Right or wrong, you need to think about what you're posting here.
That's the thing. I am doing that, more than ever. People still have a negative bias towards whatever I do. Some people's opinions of me can't or won't change. I know you, Inconspicuous, Adramike, and some others that are friendly about this and want to see me improve. I thank you for that. I wish there were more of you. Can that 3D printer make clones yet?

That's the thing. I am doing that, more than ever. People still have a negative bias towards whatever I do. Some people's opinions of me can't or won't change. I know you, Inconspicuous, Adramike, and some others that are friendly about this and want to see me improve. I thank you for that. I wish there were more of you. Can that 3D printer make clones yet?

If I were you, I would be running all of my posts past a member who I respected prior to posting on the forum.

I get what you're saying though, I just like to find humor in every situation.

*sigh*

No DP, no.... because his thought was more like "My goodness, he just did it again.."

DP, within your sig, you have rules right? But those rules aren't for you. Those rules are for us, concerning how we "should" perceive you. So I have a challenge for you...

Rule #1: Whilst using reasonable grammar, makes no posts containing first person pronouns (exception for "I") for 30 days.

Can you do it?

What did I "do again"? Jeez, you guys are picking me apart. What was wrong with my last two posts?

Also, his thought? You can read minds? Maybe that's your thoughts on me. Let him speak for himself.

So would you mind explaining what I "did again"? I'm seriously confused. All I did was make a joke.

@Rednose58 & @MajorBlixem

On behave all of Snail who participated in this event, we thank you for the time and effort that was put forth. I didn't participate but I did run countless practice laps with those who did. I also do want to apologize for the derailment of this thread.

So would you mind explaining what I "did again"? I'm seriously confused. All I did was make a joke.
...it's what was implied by your joke that he was referring to. Remember what I told you earlier...

"You have a way of posting that's very "me" oriented"

@Rednose58 & @MajorBlixem

On behave all of Snail who participated in this event, we thank you for the time and effort that was put forth. I didn't participate but I did run countless practice laps with those who did. I also do want to apologize for the derailment of this thread.

Agreed, my apologies as well for my part in this conversation going off into the gravel trap.

I'll end my contribution to that part of it right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back