TF Photohut - 09.20: Kickin' it Old School in 2022, Pt. 2

Just an observation, did you edit these last couple photos by any chance? It's like you added a 10% opacity grey exclusion layer or something similar. Love the flat, contrast-y look.

Also props on getting BigShot to work on FH, the whole tree-delete fiasco and all.

It makes me sad how dead these photomode forums are(as well as the FM4 side.) I think I'm going to pick up FM4 tomorrow(again) and bring some liveliness back here.

I enjoy the 1st of the R8. With a little tilt and a bit of a fish-eye look I feel it would have added a little more, still great.

Keep on updating :) I haven't commented in a while but I still lurk.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

I really like the second to the last, just a bit odd seeing a Lambo going through a field like that though :lol:

- A New Day, A New Horizon - Part 2 [The Things You See...]

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

VXR
I really like the shot with the hi-rise building. Nice strong visual.

I'm still trying to find a relative groove as at this point I'm just snapping everything with little cause for style or purpose. That one did turn out alright though.

I really like the second to the last, just a bit odd seeing a Lambo going through a field like that though :lol:

I was barn hunting during that session... and then I went back to the Hub and picked up the Defender - my newly designated "Barn Finder". :lol:

I'm still trying to find a relative groove as at this point I'm just snapping everything with little cause for style or purpose. That one did turn out alright though.
This is pretty much what I'm doin :lol:

I really like the Clio shot, as well as the Miata cruising.

Its funny, the defender is trying so hard to be in each picture :P

At first glance I sort of skipped over this shot, but then I thought... This is T-12's gallery. Surely a bland shot can't be in here, so I went back over it. And it turns out I was right, as I looked at it more I noticed how the light blends into the grass, and the dark horizon and details shadowed like trees and power poles, and I realized that it actually is a very good shot. 👍

And cool newest set and stuff. :P No really, I like how you used a traffic car as a photo opportunity, I once did that but I never released the shot. The traffic cars in FH2 look good enough for it to work.

- Seriously, What Happened to my Stripes? -

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

So the story with this one (the Viper set, everything else is from an unused set) is I went to an Outpost, painted the Viper in Race Yellow with the Gunmetal striping, but the stripes have disappeared.

What is this witchcraft?

My personal favourite has to be the last one since the idea is very fresh.

2 and 3 of the Huracan stand out :D

This is pretty much what I'm doin :lol:

I really like the Clio shot, as well as the Miata cruising.

Its funny, the defender is trying so hard to be in each picture :P

Very clever using the bucket list GT-R for that last shot.

At first glance I sort of skipped over this shot, but then I thought... This is T-12's gallery. Surely a bland shot can't be in here, so I went back over it. And it turns out I was right, as I looked at it more I noticed how the light blends into the grass, and the dark horizon and details shadowed like trees and power poles, and I realized that it actually is a very good shot. 👍

And cool newest set and stuff. :P No really, I like how you used a traffic car as a photo opportunity, I once did that but I never released the shot. The traffic cars in FH2 look good enough for it to work.

This. This is just perfect.

Thanks for all the comments guys. And, yes, my Defender was trying to be in every possible photo opportunity. Not a shy one, the Defender. :P

The Defender looks like it's lurking in those bushes :-) and it's a nice playful shot.

- Rebirth -

Returning to the game's roots. Despite the jarring frame drop it plays just as I remember, and still looks damn good for a game that's only going on 4 years old.

Keep an eye peeled for updates leading up to and continuing after Horizon 3 releases.

Latest Posts

Back