The Assetto Corsa Photo Thread

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 8,912 comments
Look at those rear tires on the 917 K...Man, those things are beastly. I want to get a set for my Sonata. :D

I was skeptical about trying this car, but I think it actually drives well...Nice V10 tires. The sounds are fine. In cabin sounds are too, except a lot of recent mod cars I've driven don't have a great downshift sound. Anyway, here is the RUF RGT-8.

KmVitTm.jpg

MM3bIAk.jpg

Very nice! What car is that?
I quoted your message with one photo listed. I thought it looked like a BMW M1, but didn't your post say that you were posting these from the Playstation? I know the M1 isn't on the PS. Hence, the confusion.

I quoted your message with one photo listed. I thought it looked like a BMW M1, but didn't your post say that you were posting these from the Playstation? I know the M1 isn't on the PS. Hence, the confusion.
Sorry, my mistake may have been a stray from when I was running PC. Fixed.

These photos just make me annoyed we dont have a free cam on console. Quite frustrating as it prevents me from having a good photo sesh.
I'm on pc now and i don't even use the photo mode. I'm just taking screenshots when pausing in reply, just like i did on xbox.

taking those photos is way more work than they should be lol...

also these have some post processing done on just Google Photo...

taking those photos is way more work than they should be lol...

also these have some post processing done on just Google Photo...
I don't use any post processing on my photos. It only takes me a few minutes to make them and post them on this forum.

I just PP those because I think the filter I used in game doesn't pop the Gulf scheme that well...most of my pics are not touched at all

Latest Posts

Back