• 8,912 comments
More:
acs 2014-07-19 16-21-11-94.png
acs 2014-07-19 16-27-16-43.png
acs 2014-07-19 16-27-29-97.png
acs 2014-07-19 16-31-40-62.png
acs 2014-07-19 16-33-51-30.png
acs 2014-07-19 16-37-34-63.png

DOF is on like Donkey Kiong in the latest update. Such a pain as right click to focus hardly works.

I was going to say, you must have the patience of a saint to work with the DOF and focus with how it is at the moment. I'm sure it will be better on full release but it is such a pain.

Thanks, and nice work on that set you posted above mine 👍.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Do you use sweetfx?

When up against PCars & Forza 5 this game is looking really dated.

14555054997_e9af32a43a_b.jpg

That loooks like a GT5 standard model, Now i know this game is about physics but this day and age you have to make your game look good.

That loooks like a GT5 standard model, Now i know this game is about physics but this day and age you have to make your game look good.

As stated by the member above, this car is a mod for the game. Mods can vary dramatically with regards to quality as certain people have more skills than others, and therefore, should not be used to judge a game's quality. Speaking of the game's actual graphics, I find they are a little bit (only marginally) less impressive than other titles, at the moment. However the developers aren't done with the visuals yet and they have graphical updates inbound for version 1.0. Let's see what's in store before making definitive comparisons.

Also, in comparison to the GT5 standard comment, you can clearly see the interior on the Ibiza mod..

And it has an engine swap.. ;)

taz
Thanks, and nice work on that set you posted above mine 👍.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Do you use sweetfx?

Yes sometimes, as well as fxaa inj.

Also, in comparison to the GT5 standard comment, you can clearly see the interior on the Ibiza mod..
And it has an engine swap.. ;)

Not only that, Forza 3 and 4 had blacked out interiors in game. This mod looks GT5 Premium, great cockpit illumination. :)

What about the AC Cobra or GP2 cars on this page? These are user mods too. I think they look very good.

Last edited:
Yes sometimes, as well as fxaa inj.

Forza 3 and 4 had blacked out interiors in game. This mod looks GT5 Premium, great cockpit illumination. :)

Absolutely, it's a blast to drive as well, especially with the VR6 engine upgrade, the turbo is a bit too much but the VR6 is great.

Wouldn't say the sounds are up there but perhaps there's more improvements coming. They're just ok to me, better than some other titles.

14600073366_ea4f6b4185_h.jpg

This one looks like a photograph! Could you please share your settings? I'd love to achieve something like this.

Cheers,

Jorge

This one looks like a photograph! Could you please share your settings? I'd love to achieve something like this.

Cheers,

Jorge

Don't have those settings I'm afraid. I change them a lot. Also those settings were only good for that situation and don't work elsewhere.

It's been that way for a while now :confused:...
But wait, I think they allowed use of the old uploader until recently. Were you using that one?

It's the photostream that's changed. I can't right click to get the sizes and copy the image link. It's all done in the share button now, time consuming and fiddly as hell.

Yeah, but it's a little less tedious than it used to be. At one point if you uploaded images at 1080, but wanted to use them at 480. You had to change the resolution for each link, before you could get it.

Latest Posts

Back