The Beast from the Middle East (Bahrain)

  • Thread starter Thread starter lingenfelter
  • 7 comments
  • 642 views
Do any of these cars from Bahrain ever make a pass down a drag strip?
 
Taurine
Do any of these cars from Bahrain ever make a pass down a drag strip?


yes we have just gimme site to upload videoz I MEAN FREE SITE :dopey:
will show u some
 
damn that thing is sick 1075whp eh! and that turbo is blingin!

lingenfelter you can upload your videos at www.yousendit.com
 
That things is pretty sick! I know of someone with a 787 HP without NOS!
 
Wow 1075whp, that T88 is getting pushed to its limits.
 
That's very impressive! 👍
 
As someone with a vast knowledge of Supra's I thought it best to shed some light onto this situation by introducing something a little more "interesting"

I present to you Peter Blach's 1998 Toyota supra Turbo.

http://www.to4r.com/member.php?show=peter.blach

With 1132 horsepower at the wheels and over 1300 at the flywheel, this is on the brink of the performance edge of the 2jz motor.


also to point out an earlier comment about firing one of these things down a drag strip... well it wouldnt really be that exciting im afraid...because as wonderful as it is to have over 1100 horspower on tap. you also pay for it with turbo lag (which of course a shot of nos could fix spooling problems of the turbo)... then there is the main problem! , that of traction!.

I'm not saying that the supra is not capable of pulling 8 second quarters as seen with the titan motor racing supra(videos if requested). but this is a full weight street car... sorry for the little run on. 👍
 
Back