GT_Prologue5 Messages 3,129 Messages GTP_GTPrologue5 Messages None Jun 7, 2010 #1 I want to see the speculation in a single thread. Tell me what cars you would love to see in GT5 and upcoming games! What do I want? I want a 1947 Ferrari 125MM.
I want to see the speculation in a single thread. Tell me what cars you would love to see in GT5 and upcoming games! What do I want? I want a 1947 Ferrari 125MM.
G.T.Ace Messages 10,270 Bonn Messages GTAce Jun 7, 2010 #2 Please Jordan, wee need the new thread regulation feature asap. 8(
squishydk Messages 243 Messages squishydk Jun 7, 2010 #3 I always wondered... howcome adding "official" to a post, makes it better than the 933203 other similar ones? What makes it official... ? :S
I always wondered... howcome adding "official" to a post, makes it better than the 933203 other similar ones? What makes it official... ? :S
Owen.C93 Messages 3,241 England Jun 7, 2010 #5 squishydk I always wondered... howcome adding "official" to a post, makes it better than the 933203 other similar ones? What makes it official... ? :S Click to expand... It's "the best official" durr.
squishydk I always wondered... howcome adding "official" to a post, makes it better than the 933203 other similar ones? What makes it official... ? :S Click to expand... It's "the best official" durr.
happycorey Messages 3,798 PNW Messages cowabungacorey Jun 7, 2010 #7 chepu Just when I thought Car wishlists were over.... Click to expand... this
Robin Premium Messages 16,809 United Kingdom Jun 7, 2010 #8 G.T.Ace Please Jordan, wee need the new thread regulation feature asap. 8( Click to expand... This. So many wishlist threads! We had to have every new thread in the GT4 area approved in the lead up to its release so why not again?
G.T.Ace Please Jordan, wee need the new thread regulation feature asap. 8( Click to expand... This. So many wishlist threads! We had to have every new thread in the GT4 area approved in the lead up to its release so why not again?