The best Official Gran Turismo 5 Car List Speculation

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_Prologue5
  • 7 comments
  • 4,459 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,129
Messages
GTP_GTPrologue5
Messages
None
I want to see the speculation in a single thread. Tell me what cars you would love to see in GT5 and upcoming games! What do I want? I want a 1947 Ferrari 125MM.
 
Please Jordan, wee need the new thread regulation feature asap. 8(
 
I always wondered... howcome adding "official" to a post, makes it better than the 933203 other similar ones? What makes it official... ? :S
 
Just when I thought Car wishlists were over....
 
I always wondered... howcome adding "official" to a post, makes it better than the 933203 other similar ones? What makes it official... ? :S

It's "the best official" durr.
 
Please Jordan, wee need the new thread regulation feature asap. 8(

This.

So many wishlist threads!

We had to have every new thread in the GT4 area approved in the lead up to its release so why not again?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back