The GT6 Epic Whining and Crying Thread

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 6,682 comments
I've never seen so much frustration here, it's like a war zone. People were to some extent disappointed by GT5 but it was at least bearable to read the discussion back then.

oh the horror, their going to make money, the horror!

Yeah the 10 million plus the game will sell will bankrupt the company lol.

It's people like you who blindly bedn over and buy DLC for any game why now we get less content and have to play more for what used to be expected with games.

Great! this thread should keep the whiners off all the good threads :sly::lol:
You know for a fact that wont happen. They will get fedup of complaining in this thread and move on to other threads soon enough

It's people like you who blindly bedn over and buy DLC for any game why now we get less content and have to play more for what used to be expected with games.
Its also people like you who will never have enough. Even if every car that was ever created in premium car form and every track in the world was in GT6 it still wouldn't be enough for some of you people

Actually your comment is a fail because your the only one soi far that thinks the new tracks and added cars is a fail. You are wrong too because theres 200 more cars which is at least 150 more than most racing games these days

Thats funny everywhere online I see people commenting on how little this seems to be different and content wise to GT5.

I knew I was right. There is 200 more cars Kaz says so on this video @ 9:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxnAffMHu-Y&feature=player_embedded

So because Kaz says so, GT5 only has 1000 cars when PD's website (which at this point is also a year and a half outdated in regards to what DLC has been released since) doesn't even agree with him? It's not 200 new cars to date. It's new cars including all of the DLC (paid and otherwise) that has already been released for GT5, just like the 7 new tracks figure includes the tracks that they have already released for GT5.

They're going to make money doing the exact thing we spent three years hearing how awesome PD apparently were for not doing with GT5 compared to other developers.

This is so spot on! I came home from work an hour ago hoping (not expecting) GT6 would be on the PS4! Failing that I was expecting a whole new game! 7 new tracks will never constitute a new game in my eyes! The replay-ability is tracks! then second in importance is cars, with a fluid entertaining structure behind it! Right fine so the game is going to be filled by systematic consistent DLC! What does that mean for A-SPEC? If in theory we get GT6 and after 30 days we buy more tracks, cars etc how will they incorporate that into the non-online aspect of the game? What about the people who cant get decent Internet? What about the concept of having it on the PS3 in the first place? Wasn't that a monetary concern for many members here? So how does monthly DLC quash cash issues for more strapped members? 100 dollars plus to play the full game? THEY HAD 3 YEARS on top of the 5 since the PS3 was released! Now much of my diatribe is redundant if further information at E3 contradicts my statements but from what I read s my view is objectively valid! 1200? Surly not all premium? Btw I am a huge Fan of Gran Turismo but until further information I am disappointed!

I just want better engine sounds... yeah, i can put up with standards and whatever DLC scheme they come up with. Crazy, i know.

Amazed at the talk about DLC.

The DLC for Forza 4 & GT5 were fantastic, Forza 4 had some of the best cars ever made as cheap little downloads & GT5 had the mother of all circuits in the form of Spa as DLC.

The content of core GT6 is going to be immense and the DLC will expand it. Don't want it? Don't download it.

So because Kaz says so, GT5 only has 1000 cars when PD's website (which at this point is also a year and a half outdated in regards to what DLC has been released since) doesn't even agree with him? It's not 200 new cars to date. It's new cars including all of the DLC (paid and otherwise) that has already been released for GT5, just like the 7 new tracks figure includes the tracks that they have already released for GT5.
I will take Kaz's word for it and not some random person's word that I dont know

At least we will finally get to see Kaz's dream. He's had his 2+years extra he said he wanted so its up to him to deliver.

Should be interesting.

Nice to see naysayers complain about a game in which we only saw trailers for. These are the same type of people who said America wasn't all that back in 1776.

At least we will finally get to see Kaz's dream. He's had his 2+years extra he said he wanted so its up to him to deliver.

Should be interesting.

This time next year we will hear PS3 was not powerful enough for his dream but PS4 will be the perfect machine for his dream.

Fast forward 6 years...PS4 not powerful enough.............. :)

Yeah the 10 million plus the game will sell will bankrupt the company lol.

uhh, i bought an xbox and FM4 after christmas because i'm tired of GT5 and PD. My other posts in this thread outline how I'm done with GT if a multitude of things aren't upgraded and added in GT6. I won't know until further reviews start being posted leading up to and after release. Assumptions usually make an ass out of you and me, but you're managing to keep it to just you.

As for buying DLC, wake the **** up. It's 2013, if you don't like it start your own company and keep it real. Until then continue being cheap.

What I'll be whining about it's not the game itself, but the "fans"

I mean, C'mon! Already criticizing a game that it's not fun, when the only thing we've had it's a trailer.

Forza 4 first trailer didn't look like fun. (regarding actual game scenes) But that doesn't mean it isn't.

Now, the biggest problem on everyone's minds ... the standards...
Yes, they're kind of eyesores (exaggerating) but you're free to not use them, maybe at most .. get to see some thumbnails .. but that's it.

And last ... this isn't everything, as most news will come at E3.

This. 👍

Should be interesting.

Doubt his dream included polished nine year old graphics! However the jury is still out on that one!

If you put your hope and trust in Yamauchi, you're gonna have a baaad time. Just look at GT5's announcements if you don't believe 'some random person'.

200 or 60 new cars, either is disappointing. Could we just agree on that?

Fed up of these back street reveal shenanigans TBH. It's a damage limitation exercise IMHO.
Imagine the collective groan in the audience at E3 with standard cars again. Very clever of them to get that white elephant out in the open now.

You're gonna have to try harder than a lazy "don't put words in my mouth" response when you've absolutely said that Kaz's word is more valuable than the word of the information PD already has for viewing on their website.
It wasnt a lazy answer. [Forget about it I am wrong and everybody else is right aparently]

If you put your hope and trust in Yamauchi, you're gonna have a baaad time. Just look at GT5's announcements if you don't believe 'some random person'.

200 or 60 new cars, either is disappointing. Could we just agree on that?
I dont put my trust in him. I am just pointing out that he said that there is 200 more cars and I dont care what is or isnt in the game. I will still enjoy it. I wasnt disapointed with GT5 and I wont be disapointed with GT6

Im going to stop here. I have enough and I am probably going to either get banned or an infraction for this post anyway.

Last edited:
Back