The GT6 Epic Whining and Crying Thread

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 6,682 comments
i wasn't going to buy a PS4 for GT6 after the GT5 disaster, this gives them a chance to win me back. great business decision.

Yeah having their biggest franchise launching on a cheaper older system the same time as their new flagship console is great fro sony's future business LMAO.

PS4 is much more important to do well for sony then one games sales no matter how big that game is.

- No tyre deformation
- Flat trees
- No engine notes revealed which means prepare for washing machines
- Standard cars are returning
- Probably still tyre screech every time you so much as feather the steering
- lol PS3

his name is perfect.

LOL :lol:

- No tyre deformation
- Flat trees
- lol PS3

Was it said the standard cars are returning? Didn't think so, oh and also the rest you've mention, you played GT6 before we did? Didn't think so either... >__>

Last edited:
What I'll be whining about it's not the game itself, but the "fans"

I mean, C'mon! Already criticizing a game that it's not fun, when the only thing we've had it's a trailer.

Forza 4 first trailer didn't look like fun. (regarding actual game scenes) But that doesn't mean it isn't.

Now, the biggest problem on everyone's minds ... the standards...
Yes, they're kind of eyesores (exaggerating) but you're free to not use them, maybe at most .. get to see some thumbnails .. but that's it.

And last ... this isn't everything, as most news will come at E3.

Gran Turismo 6 Revealed: Trailer
1,200 Cars, abundant custom parts, and on-going DLC

From historic cars to the latest racing cars, the game contains a total of 1200 cars.

Multiple aerodynamic parts and custom wheels will be available for almost all
cars.
Players can create their own personalised custom car in the game.

Cars will be continually added online
C'mon, with three of the generally same adjectives, I think Kaz really means it.

I mean, C'mon! Already criticizing a game that it's not fun, when the only thing we've had it's a trailer.

Forza 4 first trailer didn't look like fun. (regarding actual game scenes) But that doesn't mean it isn't.

Yes, they're kind of eyesores (exaggerating) but you're free to not use them, maybe at most .. get to see some thumbnails .. but that's it.

Are you new to this website?

I can't understand all these people, would it really be better if they released GT6 for the PS4?? Because i don't know about you but i don't have money to spend on a console every time a newer model comes out. A cross-platform would be the hit! But then so much goes for PD and their 2 big game titles for each console (yes because they already released at least 4 GT games for the PS3).

The one that is still hitting me hard on the face is the Sound one... It was what dissapointed me the most. Standard cars, i'm unhappy with them but i already enjoyed a lot of time playing with them. But you know what there might still be hope because they said they would include thousands of aero kits, it would be rather stupid include thousands of aero kits for 400 or so cars... Some don't need or can't have them, others only have one or so. I trully hope that PD is in the making of something big, something that is qualified to make the PS3 catch it's last breath on this new hardware world.

DLCs, if they are paid or at least cost as much as the other ones i will be dissapointed as hell. GT6 deserves to be a good game.

As tyre deformation goes, i can do without, it would be awesome if they would make it but it really isn't something that you note as a visual thing, as driving feel goes it does make a difference.

6 months left people, a lot of things can be fixed on this 6 months. But it will mostly be bug elimination. I think i have my hopes up high, but either way, i am going to buy gt6 because i come from a family that's loyal to PD and bought every single game that hit the shelves. (Major titles tho, didn't buy the concepts nor the prologue games)

- No tyre deformation
- Flat trees
- lol PS3

Nice, more complaining over speculation. Specially trees, as you are definitely going to look at them while racing at the Nordschleife.

As for the PS3, in many markets a PS4 will be too expensive for fans, including Brazil. That's why I liked a PS3 release, because many people around the world will buy, including me (even if I'll have to pay $100 -- around $200 in our local currency).

Yes, they're kind of eyesores (exaggerating) but you're free to not use them, maybe at most .. get to see some thumbnails .. but that's it

You do realize you cant bring ANY standards to the photo travel right? That means over 80% of the cars in the game cant utilize a major feature in the game. So there is a LOT more wrong with standard cars other than the fact they don't look quite as nice. That's only the beginning of the "standard" car problems. I wont post the list because its been posted many times over the last few years.

Since we still have not heard any feedback from the standards, that's a bad sign for sure. If they were not in GT6 we would have heard by now.

I just hope there are no standards and that all standards from GT5 have been updated.Its kind of a toss up if its possible or not.Because we only have, what, 50 something new cars to the game and 7 new tracks over the 2 or so years since GT5 released, and they have been working on GT6 since they finished gt5, so add all that its possible they couldve updated the cars.However, making 800+ cars premium seems far fetched.. but possible.
I just dont see how people can make such claims without knowing all the news about the game.At the event they said more news will come out at e3.No point in reading most of these complaints because they are based off nothing.To seem a little less cry baby atleast wait til you get more info.

So apparently it's not 7 new tracks. It's 7 new tracks on top of GT5's including the DLC GT5 got.

Really? where did it say this?

It has to be said that lots of new tracks are going to be added via DLC and the car creation tool seems to be awesome.

Remember how well GT5 DLC turned out? Slowly becomes less frequent, one month turns into three, three turns into six, and then nothing...

Nice, more complaining over speculation. Specially trees, as you are definitely going to look at them while racing at the Nordschleife.

Guess what, some of us actually pay attention to the small details and appreciate them as much as anything else. It's the year 2013 and you're telling me I can't ask for decent looking trees? It's ridiculous enough that the game is going to contain hundreds of assets from an almost 9 year old PS2 game at the exact same time that the PS4 is being released.

Making threads for people who don't share your gushing opinion is just incredibly childish.

It was worth making this thread just to read that post. God I love irony. 👍

But seriously, I made this thread because the negative comments were already piling up even before GT6 was announced. I figured it would be useful to give an official thread for those less than thrilled.

The title I don't take credit for. It is an homage to a thread about GT5 with the same title (give or take) but I can't find it right now. The search is disabled.

And finally, I'm not gushing about GT6. Frankly I have mixed feelings about what I've seen so far. Lord knows the shortcomings of GT5 are heinous enough to make me skeptical. I'm simply waiting for more information.

So carry on whining, and make it epic!

I'm going to bite my tongue till I see more gameplay/AI trailers...

but I severely doubt that Polyphony will radically change the fundamental mistakes.

Guess what, some of us actually pay attention to the small details and appreciate them as much as anything else. It's the year 2013 and you're telling me I can't ask for decent looking trees? It's ridiculous enough that the game is going to contain hundreds of assets from an almost 9 year old PS2 game at the exact same time that the PS4 is being released.

You must work at PD, you are so sure most of the game will be recycled from GT4...

it was also in the 90's lmao fail.
Actually your comment is a fail because your the only one soi far that thinks the new tracks and added cars is a fail. You are wrong too because theres 200 more cars which is at least 150 more than most racing games these days

Well have fun looking at a piece of grass than. :rolleyes:

Nothing there that gets me excited, other than the livery editor and hopefully a wider selection for Race Mods. That right there could add dozens more cars to the game. Especially those of use that like Le Man style GT racing. Saleen S7R, Corvette C6R, Ferrari F430 GT ect... Other than that, nothing does it for me just yet.

But I realize this might kind of be a preview for the real trailers and information yet to come. But so far by the text, it looks more like a polished GT5 thats been slightly tweaked, hope i'm wrong.

For the people who are saying that tire deformation or flat trees don't matter because you don't notice them while racing, it's about the overall fit and finish of the game. It's like someone spray painting a giant penis on the back of your car. You wouldn't notice it while your driving right? So who cares! Yeah you would want it to be removed/ improved so your car looks presentable to you and the public.

Latest Posts

Back