The Project CARS Video Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 5,999 comments
No I don't I've lived here for 24 years and I can count the amount of times on my hand that it's happened, but I guess your right thunderstorms here are probably close to those in Australia.

No, the point I was making was that you have so little rainfall in your state, you probably could have a month's rainfall in a short period of time.

Graphics, physics and sounds comparison between Project CARS, Assetto Corsa and Gran Turismo 6. This comparison has been done in Silverstone circuit with Pagani Huayra in the three games.

Wow... GT6 sounds incredibly 🤬 in comparison to the other two. Them tyres must be burning.

The visual showcase is amazing also. Those clouds once the sun starts setting... gorgeous.

Last edited:
Hooray, my Mercedes won the "how far can the AI go" race! :D

Frankly though, this is very much pointless. It was funny the first time around but now its getting a bit tedious. Maybe somebody should give him a friendly heads up that he also breaches some WMD rules by prominently showing bugs in public.

Oh and also somebody should also give him a wink that if you yank your wheel and mash your foot on the loud pedal, its not a wheel problem if a RWD car spins out... :lol:

If he wasn't such a berk, and actually took part on the forums, he's know what to call the current state of development. He doesn't even know which car is which, nor the track. Surely Ian or Andy need to get the banhammer out....

I did tell him, although Watkins Glen was one of the tracks you recomended it didn't seem to help that much.

True and I was a bit surprised to see that carnage, since I ran races at Watkins without problems before. Still, its irrelevant which tracks I recommended if he just deliberately uses one of two kind of cars he identified himself as problematic, isnt it? Frankly speaking, I have no idea what the state of the AIs of the small prototypes and the DTM cars is, might as well be a well known bug, no idea.

I do know though that what he is doing (publicly showing drastic bugs instead of reporting them at WMD) is not helping in any way, rather the contrary. I wouldnt say that they should ban him, but as he seems quite unaware of what is going on during development, he might need a slight reminder about the T&Cs he agreed upon.

That's the idea. What he's doing is against the law, breach of terms and conditions of his contract of investment.

I dont think he will get banned but asked to participate a bit more productive and respect the T&Cs in the future.

By the way: He also runs an outdated build and since he barely knows anything about this game, he probably didnt delete his profile after the last update, which causes a lot of bugs. But oh well.

The code on the bottom left of the Main Menu. The build is Number 678 from March 7th, so the latest AI corridor changes that were done last week are not in his build yet. Might just as well be that he is a Junior Member and therefor only gets monthly builds though.

Video showing in detail the new Audi R8 LMS Ultra '13 (First Export - WIP), that has been added in the build 686. The video also includes a lap at Montmeló circuit.

The sound is like something from Shift 2, but still BETTER than GT6. The sound is just a placeholder along with everything else on this car right?

Last edited:
Video showing in detail the new Audi R8 V10 Plus '13 (First Export - WIP), that has been added this week in the build 686. The video also includes a lap at Brands Hatch Circuit.

Audi R8 LMS in Project CARS- HEAVY UNDERSTEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real Audi R8 LMS-beautifully balanced car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is Qualifying lap.

Project CARS have a lot of work on the physics or I won't buy this game!

Back