The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
Last day of beautiful spring-like weather. It is going to be around 20°C again. Tomorrow the temperature will drop significantly and it going to rain. At least that is what the weatherman said.

It's snowing.
What's new.
3-4 inches.
Currently 2.5 inches.
Then cold.
Spring will never arrive.
On the plus side.
We won't have to mow the lawn because the snow will still be melting this summer. :lol:

We are getting yet another snow storm. It seems like every February/early March I can't help but feel like this is the year we finally get the winter that literally never ends. :yuck:

We are getting yet another snow storm. It seems like every February/early March I can't help but feel like this is the year we finally get the winter that literally never ends. :yuck:

Don't say that.
Because now you will give us snow in early May. :banghead:

It is somewhat getting hotter now as March steps in. Only during in the morning, I could feel some coldness here in our place.

Waking up to a temp of -17F. Feels like -37F.
Today. -1F
Tonight -12F.

#StupidCold.

There's hail right now in Croatia/ near Zagreb and doesn't help my insomnia.. It was nice weather last week almost every day.. Was even walking my dog without shirt

Well.
Nice sunny few days.
Close to 30F on Friday.
Then it happens,.
Thanks to @Northstar
More snow. :lol:
And looks like quite a lot too.
(If going by the colors could get 12-18 inches of snow.)
And once again we will be wishing to see some green somewhere this year.

I have a feeling once it warms up I may have an indoor pool in my apartment. :scared:

At least the latest storm is supposed to be on a weekend when I can just stay home.

At least the latest storm is supposed to be on a weekend when I can just stay home.
And joy of joys, I get to drive down there on Sunday for Thing 2's appointment. Based on what you're hearing for the forecast, would Saturday be any better?

TB
And joy of joys, I get to drive down there on Sunday for Thing 2's appointment. Based on what you're hearing for the forecast, would Saturday be any better?

Saturday is when we are supposed to get the worst of it so you picked the better of the two days.

Chilly wind, with some sun here & there; meh...

Weather.jpg

So this big snow.
Is not here.
Still raining here.
Yet they said oh it will transition into heavy snow by 11.
Here it's 3 and it hasn't

I have a lot of snowblowing to do. I haven't seen the driveway yet but it's about two feet deep by my front door. I'm pretty sure the exhaust vent for the furnace is covered now, too, as the house isn't very warm. :irked:

TB
I have a lot of snowblowing to do. I haven't seen the driveway yet but it's about two feet deep by my front door. I'm pretty sure the exhaust vent for the furnace is covered now, too, as the house isn't very warm. :irked:

I only got 3 inches. :lol:
Most fell as rain.

Back