Time Trial Discussion [Archive]

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 2,194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you reach that top speed though? or does it just extend the gears, it’s the gears that need tweaking individually so you can reach top speed without it over reving when it wants to stall through scrubbing off speed around corners, a much less a problem with MT.

Dunno, I'm too dumb to understand how gears works ;) Final gear reaching it's limit on straight, so I'm just change it up

upload_2020-4-30_17-8-22.png

Hello Friends Today The Time Set Up Is A Little Improved Modify some Items in my Setup Tomorrow I publish it The Goal is to be in the Top 10 .. This Test is Quite Closed from position 5 Down ..

Last edited:
Thanks to the new version of @COLOMBIAMIGUE7 setup 👍👍👍
A couple of changes: BB-2 / LSD 5/60/5.
Just 0.04O gap from your record so you should insist for top ten as the setup is very fast… go go go...

View attachment 916494

Great What a Good Time..I think that with this Configuration we can reach 10 is more Fast and Stable..I did not manage to Enter the Last Sector after the chicane to enter the last Curve, I lose all my time

@COLOMBIAMIGUE7
Thank you for sharing your set up. It's great.
Steweyripper and I are using it now and have done well.
We were making a few very small adjustments with it last night tring to improve our times.
Here are the changes we made. Maybe it will help maybe not.

View attachment 916836 View attachment 916837 View attachment 916838

Good .. I am pleased that you enjoy the configuration I am going to test your changes .. My problem to improve my time is The last sector. I can not understand the first how they drive the Car by letting it Roll ... Without Acceleration they can roll so Fast to take the straight

@COLOMBIAMIGUE7
Good .. I am pleased that you enjoy the configuration I am going to test your changes .. My problem to improve my time is The last sector. I can not understand the first how they drive the Car by letting it Roll ... Without Acceleration they can roll so Fast to take the straight.

The last sector is my downfall as well. I haven't figured out how they are maintaining that much speed without accelerating.
I get so close only to watch them pull away. I think I've reached my fastest lap.
Thanks again for posting your tune.

@COLOMBIAMIGUE7
Good .. I am pleased that you enjoy the configuration I am going to test your changes .. My problem to improve my time is The last sector. I can not understand the first how they drive the Car by letting it Roll ... Without Acceleration they can roll so Fast to take the straight.

The last sector is my downfall as well. I haven't figured out how they are maintaining that much speed without accelerating.
I get so close only to watch them pull away. I think I've reached my fastest lap.
Thanks again for posting your tune.
We have the same problem. If you notice the TX3_ Team Members ... They are always the ones that occupy the first places. They have their secret for their configurations. They always have the same speed pattern and their suspension on any track and car.

Colombia, is there a reason why you use a lot of positive toe-in on the front and rears? Wouldn't that just create more understeer?

Haven't tried your tune yet so I'm not criticizing it, just trying to understand the rationale :)

Colombia, is there a reason why you use a lot of positive toe-in on the front and rears? Wouldn't that just create more understeer?

Haven't tried your tune yet so I'm not criticizing it, just trying to understand the rationale :)

Hello how are you doing . The truth in my driving style I can direct and put the car where I want before entering the curves ...

Thanks @COLOMBIAMIGUE7
I wish there was a secret. Your set up and a whole lot of laps chasing the French guys ghosts.

I congratulate you again and thank you. I saw your repetition and you use the second gear in some sectors, which I do not do, I am going to see if I can use it and drive the car, especially in the last curve. Thank you, friend, and again, congratulations on your mega lap.

The ghost video showing for my lap yesterday is when I was tring to find different transmission settings that may be better. I only improved by 0.015.
I dont think its any faster than your transmission but maybe it will help.

20200505_090307.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back