Time Trial Discussion [Archive]

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 2,194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@cosme @Pearl Jam :sly:

I'm sure that won't last long :lol:

20200415_163423.jpg

Max power, min weight, BB -5 as it likes to drift at the back otherwise.

Will have a go with @COLOMBIAMIGUE7 's tune when I next have a few laps, cheers :cheers:

Some success with the Laguna TT. Was In 10th earlier today (1.36.9), but still a second or so off 1st.

Running max front, min rear ride :rolleyes:, with maxed springs, shocks and ARBs (to minimise weight transfers), toe 0/0.05, camber at 2/2, diff at 60/60/5, and a super short flipped transmission (but don’t think gearing makes much difference as top 10 are using very different ratios). Changing up early (c.6.75k) and short shifting to minimise wheelspin on corner exits. BB at 0.

But this car has so much power vs its grip that is more about brake and throttle control than fine tuning the settings.
İ dont understand (( national freq anti ril damping setup ))

Today After several Laps in LAGUNA SECA With the Nissan I lack a lot of Speed with respect to the Top Ten. Almost all of them have the same gear ratio. I couldn't find a faster configuration in the gear ratio .... Does anyone have a Speed ???

Never mind Wheres Wally!!!! Wheres praiano63, I Cant Get Back in Top 500 With 180SX. im Sure His Tune Would Reshape A Large Section Of The Leaderboard, His Tunes Seem To Suit Alot Of Different Driving Styles, Oh Well, Cant Have It All, Stay Safe n Keep On Gaming.

Never mind Wheres Wally!!!! Wheres praiano63, I Cant Get Back in Top 500 With 180SX. im Sure His Tune Would Reshape A Large Section Of The Leaderboard, His Tunes Seem To Suit Alot Of Different Driving Styles, Oh Well, Cant Have It All, Stay Safe n Keep On Gaming.
Capital idea:tup:

First go. Pretty rubbish really, 5299 out of 11000 :embarrassed:

View attachment 910013
Where does it tell you the number of participants? I got down to somewhere around 1.45.5xx and around 2000th place, but couldn't tell where that was overall - I could only see that it was around 4s off the fastest, which is expected but disheartening nevertheless!

@Famine you seem to have used a Daily Races photo in the Time Trial news article in error... ;)

On topic - I cant see me spending long on the X2019 - too hot to handle:nervous:. And the Brands Hatch Indy circuit is too short to be fun really, the top times will all be 0.001 seconds apart from each other... :lol:

Never put any more effort to my time on Red Bull X Junior, but it still by far my absolutely best result with 241 position in total and second place in my country! Never reached even a first thousand before.

b6WMR0S.png

T9nmauI.png

Great to have another Red Bull, although not that great in terms of variety, especially for someone who doesn't like open-wheelers. And yes, I know that this Red Bull is technically not an open-wheeler... :lol:

@FamineAnd the Brands Hatch Indy circuit is too short to be fun really, the top times will all be 0.001 seconds apart from each other... :lol:

Agreed, the previous TT at Laguna Seca was much more fun.

What exactly are the discrepancies that ksport talks about regarding the rankings? I was looking through the other day and my profile stats differed from different sections of the site. Just a little confused.

Even when I finish a time trial, the rankings gt sport displays were different. Just curious on how I should look at it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back