Tom Brooks, the 'Voice of GT Sport', Launches New YouTube Series

Discussion in 'The Rumble Strip' started by GTPNewsWire, Mar 29, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Tom

Tom Premium

Thanks so much for covering this, @Jordan. I guess next time I need to “avoid doing things that makes me look bad”.

A bit of background on this series for those who are wondering; essentially ‘Make Me A Racing Driver’ was created with the idea of documenting my journey from this event to competing in a 24hr race, with the four/five part episode topics including fitness and driver training.

Sadly, this 24hr race has now been postponed due to CoVID-19, so it’s a bit of a waiting game as to what we compete in. However, we have two further episodes currently filmed, so will be releasing these further down the line.

3. Eliuaustin

Eliuaustin

Cool new series! Now I want a 'very green' Citroen C2 race car in GT Sport - duct tape and all! And a 2CV for good measure...

research, Nismonath5 and Tom like this.
  4. Tom

Tom Premium

Thank you, I’m really glad you like it. I’ll have a word with Kaz, see if I can convince of the duct tape...

research and Eliuaustin like this.
  5. GTPVenomZombie

GTPVenomZombie

Love your videos @Tom. I`ve subbed to you, and been enjoying the content you have up so far. Literally binged watched the lot. :D

Looking forward to seeing what content you bring in the future.

6. BallPtPenTheif

BallPtPenTheif

Thanks for sharing Tom. I apologize if the question is a bit nosey, but how much of a bite does damage like that take out of your wallet? Great job at holding your composure, I probably would have lost my head after such a surprising incident.

7. Tom

Tom Premium

Sorry for the late reply on this. So the total cost for the repair was £950 - a lot of money, but if I couldn’t afford to pay for it then I wouldn’t be racing. It was a hard pill to swallow, but I couldn’t do anything about so there’s no point getting angry,

BallPtPenTheif likes this.