Toyota GR Supra Nurburgring Livery Gr.4 Now Available in GT Sport

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 268 comments
Nice try to change the subject.

Yeah I own the car and i want other players have the car. Its clear you are being selfish at this point.
Its still 95/106.

I didn't try to change the subject. It was very much right on subject. See below.

I'm sure they will, but it won't be this exact car.

As you see here from reading the comments. This is probably the 5th time this has been said yet you still keep complaining about the same thing Mr. Pururut.

Anything else? Or do you want to keep going in circles?

Can someone post up what the Gr.4 Supra weighs (in lbs) when the Road Course BoP is applied? I didn't do the survey so I don't have access to the car (not complaining :gtpflag:) but I need the info for a Series I promote. Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays.

Can someone post up what the Gr.4 Supra weighs (in lbs) when the Road Course BoP is applied? I didn't do the survey so I don't have access to the car (not complaining :gtpflag:) but I need the info for a Series I promote. Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays.
3042lbs BOP Off
3223lbs BOP for Circuit

I'm of the opinion that if you're a member of this forum for the last few months and you didnt read that thread and you didnt participate then who is to blame?

I do get the point that every car should be free for everyone anytime but this isnt the situation we're in.

Well well well. Look at the bottom left hand corner. Something's a bit fishy here.:sly::lol:
IMG_20191222_122256.jpg

Forgive me for being stupid, but are there 2 liveries for the Supra? An N24 one and a GT4 one?(which @05RX8 posted)

Funny thing is, guys having problems reading.
This Exclusive Supra is for those who was eligible. However, another Gr.4 Supra with a different livery,
will be available to buy. In other words, Do the survey correctly, win a free supra. Others must buy it.
I love all supras & Toyota in the whole, probably why I have 1.

Funny thing is, guys having problems reading.
This Exclusive Supra is for those who was eligible. However, another Gr.4 Supra with a different livery,
will be available to buy. In other words, Do the survey correctly, win a free supra. Others must buy it.
I love all supras & Toyota in the whole, probably why I have 1.
Will be. Yeah sure.

We are at februrary 2020 and there is still no equelevant of gr4 supra in brand central.

Not to be picky or anything but we haven't had any new content since the added the Grp 4 Supra Nurburgring livery so until the new content comes who knows what the model will look like...

Will be. Yeah sure.

We are at februrary 2020 and there is still no equelevant of gr4 supra in brand central.
We've only had one content update since it was available and that was the same week it came out.

There's no "official" information to go off of, but whenever the next update is I'd anticipate it being in there. There should be a universal version available in time for the real FIA season.

We've only had one content update since it was available and that was the same week it came out.
The car could come in January update but Pd decides not to.
There's no "official" information to go off of, but whenever the next update is I'd anticipate it being in there. There should be a universal version available in time for the real FIA season.
Thats what im saying from the beggining. There should be an equelevant for n24 nurb livery but people in here mostly think that they should only be the guy who owns the car because they did a huge achievement.

I would like to hope so. I'm sure many of us didn't/don't understand why PD left this car without a race interior. Especially the power output and gears that are different from the official GT4 car( official GT4 car, has a revised bonnet with air vents as well). Other than the Nurb24 livery being right hand drive, it's similar the GT4 Concept(things the same are: wheels, Pirelli tyres, aero bits) and wonder why that car wasn't gifted either or instead of the Nurb24 car.

The car could come in January update but Pd decides not to.
Thats what im saying from the beggining. There should be an equelevant for n24 nurb livery but people in here mostly think that they should only be the guy who owns the car because they did a huge achievement.
People aren't saying noone else should get this car. What's being said is it was offered globally via the GT Sport website and on this website. It's understood many people could have and have missed the articles that gave the info on how to acquire this car. At the same time, even I( I'm not a mod) kept posting(many above posts) to bring it forth for those that may have missed the initial news. There's a big discussion about it in previous pages.

That's when members are saying those who don't have it, could have gotten it, if they read the news about it. Not that noone should have it.

The Gr. 4 Supra is plenty fast. It might be a tad more abusive on tires compared to the Gr. 4 86. That's just due to the weight. The Supra is not some kind of META car, so there isn't really some kind of "need" for it to be added immediately. The drivers that have it just use it as a change of pace from other cars they drive.

💡
Ya know, it could be because it was an exclusive prize to a 3 month survey period and it will never be available for anyone who did not complete the survey to claim their very own Gr.4 Supra. :eek:
The guys who wrote this and likes this are literally cant read or have failed to understand what they read.

Im talking about an EQUIVALENT not the one Pd give away.

Last edited:
Back