Toyota GR Supra Nurburgring Livery Gr.4 Now Available in GT Sport

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 268 comments
Claimed mine last night. It's a cool gift but for the sake of people who didn't know about the survey I hope it becomes more widely available. As for the car itself, I only gave it a quick drive around Dragon Trail, on softs with default settings. Maybe I should explore it more but the other people in that lobby didn't seem to care about sportsmanship.

Would be nice to use these for a future Supra Cup(if there will be one).

I know what's done is done. Time o move forward, BUT... I did keep bumping the survey thread with new info about the GT4 car. Also bumping it when the survey was completion date was coming up.
I'm no admin, just an enthusiast.

There were also posts from other users, bumping the thread, to bring awareness the survey was ending. Again, more advertising by PD, could have made more players aware. It is what it is.

Also, I am pretty sure PD will have another gr4 version available soon. Normies just wont get the nurburgring livery.

And I wasn't crazy about that livery, so out it went. The car itself is pretty good. I gave it a few laps around Big Willow & it is a good surprise. But, Big Willow always finds a way to get me to try to take out a corner worker. :eek:

tumblr_mn3s5tmP8m1qfhdnlo1_500.gif

49231211763_05ff43d06c_b.jpg

I was able to get the Supra to within a tenth of my best qualifying time in my 86. And then I made my 86 time faster. But the car will be good during the races.

Got mine on my main account, but realized I never did the survey on my alt. ID, so no Supra for that one.

The survey has been closed now. To note the survey was opened for 2 months.

So I'm staying without that car then?
Recently came back to PS4 and GTS, didn't watch gaming scene for year and half, even longer...

So I'm staying without that car then?
Recently came back to PS4 and GTS, didn't watch gaming scene for year and half, even longer...
Probably could be purchasable on the next update which commence tomorrow.

The car itself is, not gonna lie, kinda disappointing especially in terms of interior. Expected actual GT4 car since its quite heavily advertised and the relationship between PD and Toyota. The interior is indeed rather off for a race car

It could be a last minute surprise, but I don't see the Supra coming for everyone else tomorrow based on the video they just released.

I still think it'll come for everyone, but they probably wanted to give a bit of a buffer seen as how the survey people just started getting them yesterday.

MMX
Got mine on my main account, but realized I never did the survey on my alt. ID, so no Supra for that one.

To be honest, as a race car, I don't think you're missing anything. I'll expand my reasons below.

The Supra is heavier wit more power right? That explains it

I only tested them last night at Big Willow since I feel like I know that track the best. I could still set a faster best lap time in the 86. Plus, the 86 is still easier to toss around in the more technical sections. The Supra is more like a halfway point between the Mustang & the 86 as far as the combination of power & handling. I'll do more testing to see if a more high speed track (like Spa or Maggiore) will allow the more powerful Supra to post a faster lap time.

GR Supra GT4 is a reference to the real car. Gr.4 is the game category it is designated to.
I know this. The Nurb 24H we have, isn't referenced to the GT4 car. It ran in SP8T class at the race and is known as the Toyota GR Supra. The real GT4 in concept guise and the official GT4 soon to be on sale in March, are officially known as the "GT4" cars. Sure, it looks like the GT4 car, you see there is no interior. So, it's not the "GT4" car that Kaz is saying. Just a Gr.4 they created, because they did not add an interior. Even if they added the N24 car interior, it still would be the Toyota GR Supra, not the official GT4. It'd be different if they added the interior from either the concept car or the official GT4 car. Then, he could say it's the "GR Supra GT4".

I didn't content in the Supra races nor did i bought a Supra before the survey. I did the survey tough, bought the Supra afterwards and i did get the Supra Gr.4 today. Isn't that strange..?

I know this. The Nurb 24H we have, isn't referenced to the GT4 car. It ran in SP8T class at the race and is known as the Toyota GR Supra. The real GT4 in concept guise and the official GT4 soon to be on sale in March, are officially known as the "GT4" cars. Sure, it looks like the GT4 car, you see there is no interior. So, it's not the "GT4" car that Kaz is saying. Just a Gr.4 they created, because they did not add an interior. Even if they added the N24 car interior, it still would be the Toyota GR Supra, not the official GT4. It'd be different if they added the interior from either the concept car or the official GT4 car. Then, he could say it's the "GR Supra GT4".

PD already covered this in the announcement in game:

The 'GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery)' gift car is a Gr.4 class vehicle featuring the livery used at the 2019 Nürburgring 24-hour race. This unique car combines the performance and exterior of a standard Gr.4 racing car with the interior of the road car variant and is exclusively available to participants who completed the survey.

What Kaz said was before the above.

Hi. Is anyone now able to buy a gr. 4 supra in their game? If so from where? I know I can't get the special livery. I just want to buy the car. I've been checking the Toyota lot since I saw people start receiving the survey reward. There seems to be conflicting info about this. The related article to this post says...

"That should mean that the car itself will also become available as part of a regular game update before the end of November."

* looks at calender:rolleyes:

In contrast to that, the notice on the PS4 says...

"Please note that while it is possible to 'sell' this car in-game, it will not be possible to reacquire it should you do so."

The car itself, period, or the car with the special livery? Hmm. doesn't say.:banghead:

I tried to do the survey more than once. Though I was logged into the game, it still required a login and I could not remember my pword at the time.The link on the page for pword help was not functional. Having seen people say the car would be added to buy, I decided that was good enough and gave up trying to get to the survey. I obviously didn't get it as a gift because I never made it to the survey page. I'm still very interested in getting the car, special livery or no. Would still be happy to do the survey if there's a way (looking at the page, I doubt it)

Does anyone have any definitive info that is not just hint or rumor on if and when it will be available to purchase in game? Thankies

Does anyone have any definitive info that is not just hint or rumor on if and when it will be available to purchase in game? Thankies

Nothing ever said it will be added to game at all at a later date, just a reward for completing the survey, people took words again to mean it might be added later but never actually said by PD or Kaz at all that I know of.

Hi. Is anyone now able to buy a gr. 4 supra in their game? If so from where? I know I can't get the special livery. I just want to buy the car. I've been checking the Toyota lot since I saw people start receiving the survey reward. There seems to be conflicting info about this. The related article to this post says...

"That should mean that the car itself will also become available as part of a regular game update before the end of November."

* looks at calender:rolleyes:

In contrast to that, the notice on the PS4 says...

"Please note that while it is possible to 'sell' this car in-game, it will not be possible to reacquire it should you do so."

The car itself, period, or the car with the special livery? Hmm. doesn't say.:banghead:

I tried to do the survey more than once. Though I was logged into the game, it still required a login and I could not remember my pword at the time.The link on the page for pword help was not functional. Having seen people say the car would be added to buy, I decided that was good enough and gave up trying to get to the survey. I obviously didn't get it as a gift because I never made it to the survey page. I'm still very interested in getting the car, special livery or no. Would still be happy to do the survey if there's a way (looking at the page, I doubt it)

Nobody knows when/if it will be available.

Nothing ever said it will be added to game at all at a later date, just a reward for completing the survey, people took words again to mean it might be added later but never actually said by PD or Kaz at all that I know of.

lol, words from the related article to this post apparently. And yes, it grew into 'don't worry, you'll be able to just buy one later.'

^le sigh. Ah well, still love my gr. 3 GR Supra

Back