Toyota GR Supra Nurburgring Livery Gr.4 Now Available in GT Sport

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPorsche, Dec 16, 2019.

1. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

It's available now.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191216033104.png

2. Pururut

Pururut

Got it now

Edit: 100/100 is 394 bhp and 1380 kg. When bopped its 95/106 which equals to 374 bhp and 1462 kg.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    Dezcom, Ddkklop, GTR365 and 7 others like this.
  3. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Me too.

4. 05XR8

05XR8

Got it. I'm done.

5. GTPHugo008

GTPHugo008

I got it too just now......

fordlaser, IngRobNy, sirjim73 and 3 others like this.
  6. AgentBlackDog

AgentBlackDog

Me too!

fordlaser, 05XR8 and GTPHugo008 like this.
  7. GBalao888

GBalao888

Count me in. I'm gonna take it out for a test drive on its natural habitat, the Nurburgring.

EDIT: I was able to do a 7:04.388 lap time, which means it is slower than the Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport.

8. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Got it here.

9. 05XR8

05XR8

I'm testing it versus the 86 and RC F right now.

NO tyre branding in LE:rolleyes:(You're killing me, PD). Silly placement for the number plate. No default driver names. Still, great gift.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dan, girabyt3, forzaturismo and 10 others like this.
  10. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Gave it a run around Fuji and honestly, its one of the best GR.4 cars I've driven in the game. Feels much faster then the GT 86 AND the Lexus RC F, also feels better then both as well. Will have to see what this does with Worn tires eventually.

Not entirely surprised, you still aren't allowed to change tire brands on the GR.4 cars so I wasn't expecting this to be any different.

IngRobNy, AgentBlackDog and 05XR8 like this.
  11. Stephan

Stephan Premium

I got mine and the wait was so worth it.

So I tested the car around Brands Hatch, N24, and Dragon Trail Gardens and the car is very grippy. Like of all the Gr.4 cars I've driven in the game, the N24 GR Supra is the grippiest Gr.4 car I've ever driven.

The BoP for the car is not bad too.

12. 05XR8

05XR8

Agree 100%. Best Gr.4. Neutral handling. Suspension soaks up bumps like the RC F. Turn the front wheels, the car keeps turning with more lock like the 86. Doesn't step out. Last two right-handers before the straight at the Nurb 24... planted. It's unreal how superb this car is. Torque up the hill in 6th. It didn't get unsettled once. Easiest Gr.4 I've driven at the NUrb. From T1, I knew what I had "under" me. Fantastic.

13. breeminator

breeminator

Hmm, I'm not seeing the same performance as those who are raving about it. I tried it with the settings for the recent Gr.4 Manu race at Monza No Chicane and it was a complete dog. Requires short shifting all the way from start to finish to make the fuel last, which slows it down by about 1 second a lap. Even if you use full fuel, speed at the end of the straight is poor, and lap times are slow. Tyre wear is nothing special, neither is it particularly stable when changing direction through the chicane. The only redeeming quality I can see is that it has good agility, partly due to the instability. Total race time was 17 seconds slower than Citroen or McLaren.

14. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

As I mentioned in my post, I haven't quite tested it with Tire wear yet (Or Full Fuel for that matter), just did laps in time trial just for a quick feel with it.

15. George Jakob

George Jakob

That makes wonder if they are going to do little changes every update like the interior etc until it looks like the real thing .

16. 05XR8

05XR8

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/news/00_8594204.html

17. Loverson

Loverson

Ok got it as well! Time to test if the Supra will definitely replace the 86 or act as a fun alternative

05XR8, GTPHugo008 and Pigems like this.
  18. George Jakob

George Jakob

Xtremrider591, VXR and GTPHugo008 like this.
  19. 05XR8

05XR8

It's weird as they've had the car race in 2018, but didn't decide to put the race interior in this model. SInce it's exclusive to survey participants, maybe the GT4 will come in the near future. MAybe after the reward period in June. Not that it's unfair to those who missed the survey(like new PS4/GTSport owners -for Christmas especially), but it's messed up we can use it in the online races and many miss out.

20. Loverson

Loverson

So uh it might be my driving but a stock version without BoP feels alright while BoP for some reason it is more prone to oversteer while turning so gotta not overdo on the curves.
    Still it is an ok car, a pity with the interior though

GTPHugo008 and Pigems like this.
  21. breeminator

breeminator

Ah, is that why I commented on the instability, whereas others didn't, have other people been testing it without BoP? I tested it in terms of whether I'd want to use it for an FIA or Daily Race with BoP on, so with BoP on and fuel and tyre multipliers from a recent race.

22. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

sirjim73, unit-one, Aero2000 and 5 others like this.
  23. George Jakob

George Jakob

Its not messed up as the real supra GT4 is all but confirmed i mean they are adding a police car of a Toyota i didn't knew existed 3 day ago so but you know what is ? Kaz saying (not real quotes by the way)
    "Oh you people want a bigger credit cup ? well then pay us 8 € and uf you are fast enough with an understeering brick you can have it!" or "You want GT league back ? Never mind that its a bare shell with just simple one time races no . gift cars and everything is restricted as :censored: it dosen't even count towards game progression anyway ! giving you no incentive what so ever. Oh and do you remember when i said everything is restrictive ? well you see there is an event called Nostalgic 1979 but its resticted to GR.X cars so you have to spend at least 15 million to be eligible and have a decent chance at winning . What did you say ? the AI can race with road cars too ? Well i did say this only applies to YOU didn't i? happy grinding!."
    and "Do you want to win one of the lamest reward car of the series ruining every possible chance of owning every car in the game? well give us 8€ and beat Mr Lewis Hamilton himself . " Thats messed up.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    JayRS200 likes this.
  24. Hdbd04

Hdbd04

Is it just me or the fact that it was released after the daily races had been changed? Race B at Spa would have been more fun.

25. perrolocomcquee

perrolocomcquee

Edit:NVM

26. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

I got it too! Of course I expect all the regulars to have this car now.

I dumped all the points into it to get it to 490hp 930kg.... which for the stock aero results in a measly 265km/h???

Will dump all the aero down to lowest and lower the final drive and get a tune. But as it is, it does sub 2'25" around Spa so its very very good.

I dont find it that oversteery like you guys say... sure you can provoke it but you can catch it easily. Econ is fine and power is as expected.

I do like this car which actually says a lot as I DO NOT LIKE the road version.

27. 05XR8

05XR8

I drove it around N24 with BOP On. Did a couple laps at Brands Hatch with BOP On then Off. With it on, I could get some slippage, but easily corrected. To me, it feels like a test of a new grip model. No other Gr.4 has this level of grip. Not even the Slophy. Hard braking and turning, I'm not getting that understeer sliiiiide into the corner. I just keep scrubbing speed and turning with grip. Maybe you're at a higher limit than what I'm experiencing with the car.

Mirror_man likes this.
  28. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Gameplay vid:

One of the fastest Gr4 car, beating FWD cars, though not enough to beat Megane Trophy.
    Startup sound is popping awesome.

Heres the BoP stats:
    RNFetchBlobTmp_kd7he818uta2if3cm57ttl.jpg

29. symaski62

symaski62

Gran Turismo Sport - Toyota GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery) Gameplay [4K PS4 Pro]

sirjim73, IngRobNy and ProjectF like this.
  30. PSN:And-War

PSN:And-War

So is this car fast? it the the meta in Gr.4?

will give it a spin later tonight