Update 1.32 (January Update) speculation thread - update released!

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,675 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well those were special cases, but before that we only found out when the trailer came out the day before the update.

While I agree with what you say here...do some of us think it is a somewhat antiquated method of communicating (or not communicating) with the players?
Don't you like surprises? We already know that everytime they update the game since december there's a new track or a new layout in it as well. Just wait and see.

They could tease St. Croix as it was an entirely new location, so nobody could conclude what track it was.

Therefore, not having a teaser could be a good sign!

My wish would be Sebring.
I'd also like Daytona and it would fit with the 24h race coming up.
Or just give me Grand Valley with the 60 laps endurance in GT League. I can drive in Spa in AC, so no need for it in GTS really.

While I agree with what you say here...do some of us think it is a somewhat antiquated method of communicating (or not communicating) with the players?

This 100%! I can’t think of a good reason from PD’s perspective to hide this stuff before launch. Communicating what’s coming builds awareness and excitement. Announcing a track is coming in whatever short time frame would get them a lot more attention than this secrecy that just works up a small population of folks like me. Few video game media outlets are talking about the update.

0D64CF60-91C5-454D-8E98-2B07122FED95.jpeg

Probably been posted before haha

Credit to: https://mobile.twitter.com/gtcomplete

Last edited:
They're using GT6 models, you can tell because the Integra is obviously the same standard car from before. Also they should already know the ITR is a 98 model if it was genuinely PD.

About the new circuit, I expect the worst decision. Maybe a new variation. Alsace?

But I would be happy if came to Seaside + Gardens.

I have a bad feeling that PD is gonna jinx the track selection for this update. Dunno why, i just feel that it's gonna be something no one is gonna want/expect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back