Update 1.34 (February Update) speculation thread

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 860 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble is there are no indications PD understands the community. And even less expectations for them to communicate their intentions with us.

Well, neither do i understand PD... Feb-Update "to fix bugs". After the update we STILL have:
- random disconnects
- failing tracklimits and penalties (yes hard to get by, but there are things that are wrong for a long time)
- pit exit bug still there
- crashing / not moving cars at flying starts
- bugged penalty zones in FIA

i mean come on... if this arent bugs that EVERYONE in the community has experienced. So why fix it.
I have seen streamers complain about people getting disconnected and say "... n00b forgot to restart the game! What an idiot" - i mean really?! This should be concerning.
At this point i am pretty sure PD does whatever THEY want. And not a thing more

Last edited:
I used to play a lot on Forza 6 and, on the forums, the number 1 complaint was that Turn 10 wasn't listening to the community ..... At all ! I don't know if it has changed since but ..... Seems to be the trend anyway.

Just sayin'

Hopefully Spa so everyone can Shut up!

40168897213_3ed4383e4b_b.jpg

Spa would demonstrate PD understand their core demographic and revitalise the game for both casual and hardcore players.

On the car front there are a couple of key models they need to offer. Newer Gr.3 cars like the Ford GT, Ferrari 488, Aston Vantage and BMW M8. The Porsche license needs to be utilised better with an historic car like the 962 and a current model like the 911 Cup. Then we need a 90’s/00’s single seater. All would be welcomed by racers, collectors and painters.

Almost 18 months since release these are the tracks & cars that would demonstrate to me PD understand what the community need. I don’t even care if PD took a month or two off to put together a bumper DLC package. Trouble is there are no indications PD understands the community. And even less expectations for them to communicate their intentions with us.
Time out. gtplanet may not represent the WHOLE GT community, but it is telling that in this forum, PD modelled the E30 and A80 Supra. Sure seems like they gave the GT community what they/we were asking for. They already demonstrated that.

Even before that, PD added Porsche to the game...Kaz' own Porsche is now in, officially.

As for tracks, Spa is in the bottom 30 by Likes, in THIS community. Again, gtplanet is not all of the GT community, but it is telling that that track people are whining about, isn't even a top 10 thought.

I can't say I understand this thinking at all as I don't play games if it's a chore.

If PD included a car in the game that you could never afford, would you think that's exotic or just a waste of effort?
It depends on the value of the car and if it is really special to be considered by many or not.

I think We will get the uptade 21 february, this time kaz will not show any silhouettes of the cars. I think this happen one time, no silhouettes, Just a vídeo on YouTube showing the uptade one day before.

Maybe de will get like 11 or 12 cars this time, i hope

I think We will get the uptade 21 february, this time kaz will not show any silhouettes of the cars. I think this happen one time, no silhouettes, Just a vídeo on YouTube showing the uptade one day before.

Which update was it where the trailer came out before the silhouettes?

I think we'll get the silhouettes this weekend (probably the 23th) and the update next Thursday (28th)

Time out. gtplanet may not represent the WHOLE GT community, but it is telling that in this forum, PD modelled the E30 and A80 Supra. Sure seems like they gave the GT community what they/we were asking for. They already demonstrated that.

Even before that, PD added Porsche to the game...Kaz' own Porsche is now in, officially.

As for tracks, Spa is in the bottom 30 by Likes, in THIS community. Again, gtplanet is not all of the GT community, but it is telling that that track people are whining about, isn't even a top 10 thought.
I tend to think that this suggestion thread is from GT5/6 times when Spa was in the game, so nobody had to put it on a wish list. The overall vote count is therefore probably flawed.

Like Spa is gonna stop the complaints.

Laguna Seca is next in line.

Would take Trial Mountain, Deep Forest or Grand Valley over Spa any day. Can drive around Spa on nearly any racing game. If I had to make a choice of course that is.

Not in VR though, and VR provides an incredible sense of elevation changes. We'd get to properly experience Eau Rouge if it was added to GT Sport.

This is the same reason I want Laguna Seca almost as much as Spa.

Last edited:
I tend to think that this suggestion thread is from GT5/6 times when Spa was in the game, so nobody had to put it on a wish list. The overall vote count is therefore probably flawed.
Not flawed. If members here recall that PD do visit this site, the quickest way to make PD aware that the community want the track is in the suggestions forum. If people really want the track they'll vote. The name "Spa" gets scattered about. Make it a collective Vote on that track Suggestion. People are just not doing it.

Not flawed. If members here recall that PD do visit this site, the quickest way to make PD aware that the community want the track is in the suggestions forum. If people really want the track they'll vote. The name "Spa" gets scattered about. Make it a collective Vote on that track Suggestion. People are just not doing it.
It's not even for modern Spa it's for Spa Franchorchamps 1921 - 1978 14.9 km version there's no modern one because it was already in game (GT5-GT6) so someone needs to put it for voting in suggestions thread...

Maybe someday (GT SPORT):

Attachments

• 43013577974_1641191327_b.jpg
    43013577974_1641191327_b.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 25
  • WEC-2018-ASTON-MARTIN-dévoile-sa-nouvelle-VANTAGE-GTE.jpg
    WEC-2018-ASTON-MARTIN-dévoile-sa-nouvelle-VANTAGE-GTE.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 26
  • wec-spa-francorchamps-2016-51-af-corse-ferrari-488-gte-gianmaria-bruni-james-calado.jpg
    wec-spa-francorchamps-2016-51-af-corse-ferrari-488-gte-gianmaria-bruni-james-calado.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 1961-ferrari-250-gt-swb-artcurial-1.jpg
    1961-ferrari-250-gt-swb-artcurial-1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 25
  • abarth-abarth-grande-punto-p0506151.jpg
    abarth-abarth-grande-punto-p0506151.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Saleen-S7-4850.jpg
    Saleen-S7-4850.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 25
  • porsche-panamera-sport-turismo-autre-119741.jpg
    porsche-panamera-sport-turismo-autre-119741.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Mitsubishi-3000GT-sgto-nw.jpg
    Mitsubishi-3000GT-sgto-nw.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 25
Would take Trial Mountain, Deep Forest or Grand Valley over Spa any day. Can drive around Spa on nearly any racing game. If I had to make a choice of course that is.

You want a racing sim's track list to be diverse and unique from it's competitors?

GET. OUT. (said by someone who generally support's Spå's inclusion. Not Silvërstøne.)

At this point I don't know if I'd prefer Spa getting added or not. This thread is hilarious:lol:

To be on topic, I speculate that the update will come next week, if it is coming this month and not March. In terms of cars, I'm still guessing the road and Super GT Supras. And also, I just thought about Alfa Romeo. I mean, everyone talks about a certain German brand but there are three Alfas in the game; the piece of junk aka MiTo, the four 4Cs and the TZ2. I'd not be surprised if we get another one. I'd say the 8C is the most likely.

Edit: Grammar

Last edited:
At this point I don't know if I'd prefer Spa getting added or not. This thread is hilarious:lol:

To be on topic, I speculate that the update will come next week, if it is coming this month and not March. In terms of cars, I'm still guessing the road and Super GT Supras. And also, I just thought about Alfa Romeo. I mean, every talks about a certain German brand but there are three Alfas in the game; the piece of junk aka MiTo, the four 4Cs and the TZ2. I'd not be surprised if we get another one. I'd say the 8C is the most likely.

We're talking about poliphony Digital....so an "old" 147 or an "heavy" Brera ....

IR

No, I'm Spa-tacus!

More seriously, I think there will be a silhouette on Saturday 23rd and then a content update on Wednesday am 27 February at the normal maintenance time.

No, I'm Spa-tacus!

More seriously, I think there will be a silhouette on Saturday 23rd and then a content update on Wednesday am 27 February at the normal maintenance time.
Most likely on February 28th as there Is an scheduled FIA race for 24 superstars on Feb. 27th, so they would go back to the end of month update

Well, neither do i understand PD... Feb-Update "to fix bugs". After the update we STILL have:

They may have been referring to new bugs that we discovered upon the release of the previous update. I know the grip of the GR3 Ferrari and Lambo deteriorated a little from the 1.32 update (not tons, but a little, still great cars now). Just speculation.

Should we be getting a teaser soon?

I wouldn't read anything into it all, to be honest - this photo, from a 2013 Eurogamer article, is of a store room at Polyphony Digital, containing Tamiya model kits for tens of cars - a number of which haven't appeared in a GT game - either at all, or at least for many years.

(Can you imagine if they did though! :drool:)
DSC_0092.JPG.jpg

December 2018. Nothing has really changed five years later.
1.png

Would be awesome if the Outsourcing team could finish off the Semi-premium car models from GT6 for GT SPORT like the R390?

Would be much quicker for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back