Update 1.34 (February Update) speculation thread

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 860 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have hopes for the update showing up this month.
Last year, Kazunori Yamauchi teased the 2018 February update on the 24th and the update was released on the 28th.
I wonder if that is going to repeat this time around and maybe (fingers crossed) we get the same amount of cars like last time.
DWy6vogVAAEGHox.jpg:large

Last year, Kazunori Yamauchi teased the 2018 February update on the 24th and the update was released on the 28th.
I wonder if that is going to repeat this time around and maybe (fingers crossed) we get the same amount of cars like last time.

InB4 people start trying to guess the cars in the silhouette :lol:

Hang on, I've got this one... it's a err.. :lol:

I though that was a teaser for this month when I first saw! :irked:

Last edited:
I think these 3 keis are very likely to return since they are premium:
Daihatsu OCF-1 Concept '07
latest

Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92

index.php

Suzuki Cappucino (EA11R) '91 (Year Revised)
index.php

I think some additional Kei cars would be great, don't forget these also (PS: the Cappucino EA11R model is from 1991)

Suzuki Cappucino (EA21R) '95
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95.jpg

Suzuki Cervo SR '07
Suzuki CERVO SR 2007.jpg

Mitsubishi i-MiEV '09
Mitsubishi i-MiEV 2009.jpg

I forgot how awesome that update was...

Purely wild speculations here but since Italdesign still listed in VGT project could this be it? I'm aware and did notice there is no GT related hashtags (maybe they kept it secret atm) but the graphics looked close to PD's (though it could be other firm done the CGI) :

Another teaser :

Early of March sounds plausible for next update in my opinion and they might have reason to skipped this month because last update is dropped in mid January, which is rather late compared to previous DLC schedule we already had back in November and December.

However, once again this is purely just my own speculations no official statement yet confirmed whether the car related with VGT project or not. But if we looking at the date and time window for the car launch it is likely possible for upcoming monthly update.

There is also schedule change for FIA races on 23 February it could be that one too. There are 3 days left and Kaz could tweet the cars teaser before 23 February but I'm not hoping much about this prediction to be honest. Well... I could be wrong anyway...

So are we going to another month without content update ?
Well let's not jump to conclusions, there's at least 8 days until the end of February.

I though that was a teaser for this month when I first saw! :irked:

Had to look twice :D
I had to do a double take as well... While on the topic, I forgot just how big the February update was.

Disconnect bug on Nations race. Literally the second race after starting GT Sport today. Completely unacceptable. Even if update 1.34 included a message of PD saying they have no idea what they're doing would be an improvement on the status quo, with no acknowledgement they have a showstopper that they've left unfixed for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back