• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 50 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo Super Lap: Nürburgring GP/D

Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo Super Lap @ Nürburgring GP-D.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT] Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo Super Lap @ Nürburgring GP-D.jpg

Last edited:
I ran two laps. My first was 1:27.933 and my second was 1:27.717. Not much of an improvement. Either way, Gold was achieved and 1,000,000 credits were deposited into my account. After leaving the track my new Volkswagen GTI Supersport VGT was delivered to me after I chose the color. :sly:

Good luck to all of you who will be shooting for those low, low, low times!!!! 👍 :bowdown:

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that it's on Midfield Raceway.

As nobody seems to have mentioned which track it's on.

:odd:

1:26:011 for the time being!

Love the car but feel the exhaust note sounds like an Elephant trumpeting.

Anyway love the TT & the car.

Last edited:
1st lap 1:27.334
2nd single lap ( not after the first lap) 1:26.830
maybe i have some fun later.

But, car is paintable (body only).
Beside the rideheight,centerdiff and power parts, the settings are adjustable.

Looks like a golf with an aftermarket tuner kit. Needs to be more edgy for a VGT. I'll take it and enjoy it just the same. No sour grapes over free cars.

Just tried out the new Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo and its a beautiful car. nice handling, tones of grip, a great out right feel which means ill be using it for racing alot and it sounds amazing, has a gorgeous famous VR6 growl with a hint of popping when you lift off the throttle. lush plus in the TT i got a 1:26.8xx so im happy

Also being 4wd i hat to see how good a power sliding it is and it did not disappoint
rc37gn.jpg

10ehrhs.jpg

I'm probably going to do a push for a 22 this evening. Might watch some of the top replays to see if there are any particular spots people are making up time.

1:24.9 after a few laps, quite a scrappy lap but may try later for a better time. Sounds great but far too much understeer for me. Just can't get it turned in through the high speed sections :lol:

Wow it's weird.. Cars don't drive like that.. Really. 23.6 after 45 mins, not sure I'll grind this one though

Turned a few laps to get the car. 1:25 something. Strange car! Understeer, oversteer. But I really liked the lift-off oversteer. Very predictable, and very useful.

Race tyres... yuck. We'll soon put an end to that!
But it is well balanced and you can unstick the tyres and drift like a loon.
(Looks into mirror with the Motto "You are the loon" beneath.)

And room in the back to put all that cash as you leave the circuit. Vunderbar!

What a coincidence!

Today, I did a lap of 1:26:672.

My next lap was clean but aggressive & I did a lap time of 1:25:672. :eek:

After some more tries, bettered my lap to 1:25:048 to put me 2944th rank.

The trick to getting a good lap is controlled aggression. The last turn should always be taken as tight as possible before hitting the speed again mid corner.

Now am 1:24:841 for 2213rd rank.

Last edited:
Back