Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo Super Lap: Nürburgring GP/D

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 50 comments
I'm 2nd in my friends group. TRL_Growling is ahead of me in a 1:23:xxx lap.

Other friends include Ryk_BRM, MjTbreww, foldrphage, SVPSkins, holtzy08si & Bottrighe05. There may be more but only the top 8 are viewable in the list.

I had sent a friend request to some more mates but some didn't respond or accept.

Wish to have more people / friends to compete with. For me winning or coming first is not important as I cherish a healthy competition. :gtpflag:

It should go without saying that all friend's ghost lines help me get better & improve. So always thankful to You all! :bowdown:

I'm 2nd in my friends group. TRL_Growling is ahead of me in a 1:23:xxx lap.

Other friends include Ryk_BRM, MjTbreww, foldrphage, SVPSkins, holtzy08si & Bottrighe05. There may be more but only the top 8 are viewable in the list.

I had sent a friend request to some more mates but some didn't respond or accept.

Wish to have more people / friends to compete with. For me winning or coming first is not important as I cherish a healthy competition. :gtpflag:

It should go without saying that all friend's ghost lines help me get better & improve. So always thankful to You all! :bowdown:

You can view all your friends' times and position if you go to to online rankings and select friends, not world rankings.

Doh- I forgot that tc is reset to 5 every time you revisit these events. I was wondering why it was handling so weird...

After two days driving this amazing car, i can say it is my fave VGT car by along long way. I've already clocked 380 miles and I can't get enough of it. Handles like a dream, sounds amazing and goes like smelly stuff off a shovel.

Looks gorgeous in reflex Spice
m9ngr9.jpg

i like this car and i love the sound...gonna take it for a spin around the Ring when i get through grinding in the latest expert seasonal

gave this a go and used manual. I got a 1.25... Just when I thought I was doing good with manual, I blow it away with auto and got 1.24 easy lol

Go faster! :mischievous:

I kinda late apex most corners instead of proper out in out line. The car just tends to need some time for the fronts to grip so I felt like I was just waiting for it and watching the tenths click by. So I started braking a tad later, going a little wider and hit a late apex while flooring it, and that got me a 23.7

Just ran this today after a long absence of gt6.
It is a great combo, however it is very unrealistic sliding the car around the corners with handbrake as the fastest time.

I have not done any real racing in Gran Turismo 6 in quite some time. So when I went ahead and tried out this Seasonal, I knew I wasn't going to be at my usual form. I did manage to run two laps and pull a best time of 1:30.050 around Nürburgring GP/D. I have great respect for the Nürburgring and all of its courses, but I have never been anything spectacular around any Nürburgring course. And don't even get me started on any track that uses the Nordschleife.

This Volkswagen VGT car is a pretty cool car, but nothing too spectacular. At least this thing has powerful brakes, which you need in the first hairpin and at the chicane leading to the front straight. I was glad to add this car to my collection. Three of my PSN friends posted better times than mine. I'd love to dip below the 90 second mark with this car on this track.

Back