Wed 20:30-21:30 UK Time - CLOSED - Suspended until further noticePS4 

Good race last night, Oulton Park is great in these cars, If, Olds just seemed to get away. No damage, used stable settings, but the fast people were ace. Looking forward to Brno.
What happened to Joe, did quite well in Qualifying?

Sorry couldn't save replay, wish they would make that bigger.:ouch:
Joe finished lower than he should because of me and my damaged car getting into his way the last few laps...I think he damaged his car as a result? My stupid mistake..I should have pitted since I was going to finish last anyway. Sorry again, Joe!

@Tavilha, or indeed anyone else, for a PC2 series - I got a message from @jod08, who used to race with us, and he's about to start a new season using the indycar and 2002 stanceworks. You might be interested. It's on a Thursday.

Check it out here.
http://10tenths.net/index.php/topic,591.0.html
And sign up here
http://10tenths.net/index.php/topic,592.0.html

PS_Messages_20181017_194704.png

@Tavilha, or indeed anyone else, for a PC2 series - I got a message from @jod08, who used to race with us, and he's about to start a new season using the indycar and 2002 stanceworks. You might be interested. It's on a Thursday.

Check it out here.
http://10tenths.net/index.php/topic,591.0.html
And sign up here
http://10tenths.net/index.php/topic,592.0.html

Thanks!
I had received his message as well, but I work the night shift on Thursdays... About "esports", I tried the ESL league once - the racing is really competitive, but the waiting time can be long and it's on sundays (aka quality family / friends time).
Someone here was in a GT5 league at a time - AOR league perhaps - but I can't remember who.

Brno is indeed a great track - immensely tecnhical and with lots of overtaking opportunities because of track width, and several choices of racing lines according to the situation at hand. I'll try to get some practice tomorrow, so I can try and bother DD ;)

How do you do that Joe, room be open about, 19.30.

I can't seem too get your magazine, in my town.

Last edited:
You'll find damage type under realism settings @John Wells - HERE

You can also set it to private in the host options section. Remember to save your settings before exiting each screen.

If I'm on early enough I'll open up a room - but you usually beat me to it by quite some margin. :)

Not sure if anyone captured them with RSdash but
Porsche 908 @ BRNO - results. (Top 10)
View attachment 776021

After finishing on Monday 0.162 seconds behind @rj5992 I managed to tighten it to 0.116 behind @RagingBullLC today. I'm trying for a dead heat next.

Nope. By the time I was going to take the screenshots, 2 or 3 people had already left the lobby, so they disappeared from the results. No point in taking the screenshot then.

That’s a real shame Friday.

It’s not the same without you. I hope you make it back soon!

Hear, hear.

Thanks If Joe, asked in Smiths, don't stock it.:boggled:

Good race with Old, Lancer, Sick, though not sure what happened seemed to be there, not. Skip was having lot of problems in practice room.
Yeah, I could not stay even in practice room without DC....then using Sicks invite, was kicked off each time I tried to join quali...while you guys were racing I tried a few different online races, but was DC in those right away as well. Had my normal signal, so I don't know what the heck was wrong...sorry to have missed this one, I always like BRNO :boggled:
Congrats to the podium guys, and sorry Friday has to leave...good luck to you! :cheers:
PS: was my car doing anything bizarre visually, besides disappearing?

Championship Points (also shown in post 1 on page 1)

Round 4 Brno Day.jpg

Sorry guys but I have no time anymore for this series, so will step back for a while.
Hope to be back next year.

Hurry back - we miss you! Hopefully the 2019 programme will be too tempting to miss!

Thanks If Joe, asked in Smiths, don't stock it.:boggled:

Yes - I found the magazine in a newsagents which is famous for literally stocking everything, but I couldn't find it in mainstream shops.

Yeah, I could not stay even in practice room without DC....then using Sicks invite, was kicked off each time I tried to join quali...while you guys were racing I tried a few different online races, but was DC in those right away as well. Had my normal signal, so I don't know what the heck was wrong...sorry to have missed this one, I always like BRNO :boggled:

You were the only person showing a red connection on my screen Skip. We will be going to Brno again next year.

Last edited:
I better start putting some practice in and all that good stuff, I would have loved the lotus lol,

Please note that the Wednesday Series (Porsche 908) is full so I have given you a slot as First Reserve and Mark as Second Reserve - please don't do too much practise in the Porsche as there is no guarantee of a vacant slot for the race. There is a high chance of someone being absent, in which case I will send an invitation.

There were two vacant slots in the Monday Series (Ferrari 250 TR v Aston Martin DBR1/300) so I have filled those with you and Mark. For the Monday Series you have a guaranteed slot on the grid. If you are not going to be available, if possible let me know so I can offer your slot to a Reserve.

Below: copy of the post from the other thread about cars:

Welcome New Guys !!!

Welcome to @Senna94f1 (PSN: mark___f1) and @Paulzx (PSN: Paulzx)
Hopefully you will be able to join us on Monday - the cars to use are: Mark = Ferrari 250 TR, blue race number 12; Paul = Aston Martin DBR1/300, green number 8. Mark - If you don't have the Ferrari DLC please let me know. Paul - do you have the Ferrari DLC?

The Wednesday Series is full, but I have put you down as first and second reserves:

Mark = Porsche 908/03 race number 2, Paul = Porsche 908/03 race number 7.

Please let me know if you have any queries. PS GTPlanet is misbehaving at the moment hence strange font etc.

the video could give a few hints on where to brake
Braking; you are supposed to do that then? I'll have to give if a try. :)

I better start putting some practice in
Don't go getting all technical now with that practice thingy. :P

Welcome to the Sick racing crew. đź‘Ť (Although that does sound like we're all ill)

Braking; you are supposed to do that then? I'll have to give if a try. :)

Don't go getting all technical now with that practice thingy. :P

Welcome to the Sick racing crew. đź‘Ť (Although that does sound like we're all ill)[/QUOTE

Monday's cool , we have tuning in default so in theory I've got to learn braking again as its set around 90% and I normally turn that down to 60 to 75% as on wheel and pedals I tend to lock brakes up , on a controller the brake % doesn't matter so much hahaha ,

Back