What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,202 comments
I just had Cinnamon toast... not the cereal but real cinnamon toast... and I don't know how to spell the C-word.

Those are good until you've eaten too much, then they taste too sweet and make you sick. :ill:

I just ate a very large homemade brownie made by my dearest mother... I don't think I'll just eat one though. ;)

Special Blend Hot Chocolate.
And by 'Special Blend' I mean:
1 Part dark hot chocolate
4 - 5 Parts regular, or ideally Turtles Hot Chocolate.
2 Parts cream or the thickest milk you've got.
Premix Hot Chocolate powers and cream together in mug and stir until smooth to create "Hot Chocolate Concentrate".

Add heated water to "Hot Chocolate Concentrate" at an approximate ratio of 7:1, stirring as you add the water.

Best. Mix. Evar.
Try it, it's great.

Mmm... in a little while I'll be eating some tasty white castle burgurs! Yum! I wish they were bigger... :(
A few days ago I had leftover veggie pizza - It's surprizingly good cold! Try it!

currently eating cheap candy (mostly those red and white mints but in other color/flavor combos) currently drinking bottled water. had Mc D's a little while ago as well as some left over cheesie bites pizza hut pizza (awesome btw)

a cinnamon bun from Cinnabon.... sooo good

797px-Cinnamon_roll-Cinnabon.jpg

TB
Eleven and a half Jalapeno Poppers.

Damn, boy. Healthy appetite! I love those things, too, but my own homemade ones, of course.

Didn't want to cook, so the family had Taco Bell. I had a Crunchwrap Supreme.

Damn, boy. Healthy appetite! I love those things, too, but my own homemade ones, of course.
It would have been an even dozen but my 3 year old said he wanted to try one. I gave him half and soon after heard "I don't like it." Points for trying it though. :)👍

Back