What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,301 comments
Drinking some coffee, enjoying the view.

20170208_081635.jpg

Edit: My wife just brought me a doughnut.

Most perfect day ever.

I had a couple fried egg sandwiches topped with Cholula hot sauce (it's the only hot sauce I can tolerate). I would post pictures but they are in my stomach already.

TB
Edit: My wife just brought me a doughnut.

Most perfect day ever.

The best doughnuts are the ones some else walked to the store to get. :lol:

I may have "accidentally" cooked up too much chicken in relation to the veggies for fajitas, but I'm betting the carnivores in the house won't mind. :D

20170225_173018.jpg

20170225_182555.jpg

Assembled fajita with an Angry Balls.

Not pictured: jalepeno refried beans, Spanish rice and Spicy Nacho Doritos.

May have stumbled upon a perfect way to recreate a Dunkin Donuts Iced coffee. Would have been better if I had some cocoa and made it a mocha. No, I am not sharing the recipe because I don't have it quite down yet.

There are no winters anymore. It was more than 10°C today, which could mean 32°C or 11°C. :D

I think the above belongs in another thread. :dunce: :lol: :indiff: :ouch: :embarrassed: :scared: :sly: :banghead:

Combo Italian beef & sausage sandwiich with hot pepper mix, and some fries. Plus a can of beer. (not shown)
How dare you. French fries, French fries, French fries. You should be infracted for posting such a big lie. It is against the AUP to lie, you know. :P

French Belgian fries my friend, Bel-gi-an fries! It looks delicious though.

:D

How dare you. French fries, French fries, French fries. You should be infracted for posting such a big lie. It is against the AUP to lie, you know. :P

French Belgian fries my friend, Bel-gi-an fries! It looks delicious though.

:D

Fine, Freedom fries. ;) :P

I had some bacon and pepperoni pizza rolls tonight and don't want to eat them ever again. :yuck:

Last edited:
Fried up some Cap'n Crunch Buffalo chicken tenders last night. Brought the rest in to work for lunch. Some celery sticks on the side with blue cheese dip.

Fried up some Cap'n Crunch Buffalo chicken tenders last night. Brought the rest in to work for lunch. Some celery sticks on the side with blue cheese dip.

It was absolutely amazing. Perfect balance of sweet and spicy.

Will definitely make again. Soon. :drool:
You breaded raw wings with Cap'n Crunch, and then fried it? Seems like the sugary cereal would have burned before the chicken was done.

Take pictures next time. Sounds oddly good.

You breaded raw wings with Cap'n Crunch, and then fried it? Seems like the sugary cereal would have burned before the chicken was done.

Take pictures next time. Sounds oddly good.

They were boneless tenders, not wings. A couple of the first ones did get a little black from having the oil too hot, but the rest turned out ok.

I'll remember to get pics next time. 👍

Not hungry (stupid depression and Lorazepap)! Had tomato soup with bascilicum and some bread.

The bagel thread had me craving bagels so I bought some blueberry ones as well as some cream cheese which I haven't purchased in quite awhile. Now I remember why that is. :yuck:

#Buttermasterrace

Made some chicken noodle soup today. Instead of celery, I use jalapenos. I take out the seeds so they are not so hot. They really add a great flavor.

CAM00268_zpsk8veilcs.jpg

Had a Trader Joe's shepeds pie for dinner.

DSC01947.JPG

I didn't look quite like the box, looked more like this.

img_0195.jpg

not my pics
It was quite good though.

Back