What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,316 comments
I'm FINALLY down to my last rib roast steak! I've been eating rib roast with everything. Tonight I had rib roast and Trader Joe's Char Siu Bao. My filling is 20x better, but their bun is 1.10345x better and for the convenience it's worth it.

Vegetable soup with some turkish bread
2017-01-07-20-02-56-jpg.618623

Attachments

• 2017-01-07 20.02.56.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 227
2016 me did 2017 me a huge favour and froze a bunch of leftover chili the week before I went home for the holidays so I'm having some of that right now.

2016 me did 2017 me a huge favour and froze a bunch of leftover chili the week before I went home for the holidays so I'm having some of that right now.
Drunk me used to do morning me loads of favours. All he's done lately is eat my breakfast.

Pheasant and partridge. Very nice but given the hassle and extra cost I think I will stick to chicken.

TB
Pot-luck at work today.

Sloppy Joe
Pulled pork sandwich
Homemade baked beans
Potato salad
Meatballs
Two different buffalo chicken dips
Salmon dip
French onion dip
Potato chips, tortilla chips and crackers for said dips
Homemade bread - Honey-oatmeal and garlic (my contribution (that's two different loaves, btw))
Apple pie
Cheesecake

It's been 4 hours and I'm still absolutely stuffed. :drool:
I can stuff my face when it comes to pulled pork (sandwhiches or not [by the way, you are suppose to use brackets if you need to parenthetically say something when you are already in side parentheses:P]).

Tonight I made some simple buttered and salted rice. Had M&Ms before that. And had butter english muffins (microwaved) for breakfast.

But the real reason I came into this thread tonight was to mention how great it was to have @FoolKiller regularly apart of it. I always would know his posts just by seeing the plates in the pictures. I suppose that will not be happening now. :( Rest in piece, Steve.

Last edited:
Agree about both, don't post here real often but visit on a regular occurrence.
On that note after spending a few hours riding today a quick and easy meal for a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Herb encrusted lamb and a simple salad with a refreshing brew to go with it.

20170115_174127.jpg

Monday is my anniversary and since Monday's are notoriously hectic, my wife and I went out last night to a local Mexican restaurant. I had a Pollock Fundido - seasoned shredded chicken wrapped in a flour tortilla, fried then covered with a jalepeno cream cheese sauce with a side of refried be and and rice.

I only made it through half.

o.jpg

Not my picture but close enough.

f0387efd-91bc-460d-b681-fbe2bf5ba46c_1.798d89d0b9c041cdde16e3417f0a8cd4.jpeg

Finally found this at the store. Tastes like the 90's 🤬.
Fixed that for you ;)

I decided to try something new tonight. Toasted the english muffin, buttered immediately and let that set while I searched for the Sugar Plum Jam. Put that on and holy moly I have a new favorite thing to eat for the moment. :drool:

20170115_193447.jpg

It's about 900 degrees outside - the point where it's so hot that the number on the thermometer is completely arbitrary - so I'm having a coconut, macadamia and frozen mango smoothie.

IMG_20170121_120644454.jpg

Pepperjack cheeseburger with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and mayo with fries and ranch, cream of potato soup and orange Gatorade to wash it down.

TB
doritos-tapatio.png

Bought them around 6:30 tonight.

The bag was gone by 7:30 tonight. :embarrassed:

If they were actually hot an hour is good going if you ask me. I'm guessing about 20mins for me :lol:.

Speaking of hot I bought a Trinidad Scorpion chilli plant today and transplanted it into my garden. Fingers crossed it goes well.

If they were actually hot an hour is good going if you ask me. I'm guessing about 20mins for me :lol:.
Doritos aren't exactly the thing to go by for Scoville ratings as one can be akin to a Poblano pepper and the next a Habenero. So not hot hot, but just enough that the kids liked them, too. 👍

Now about those Tapatio Lime Ruffles... :drool:

Yesterday was a travel day so food was junk on top of junk topped with alcohol. :lol:

Breakfast - protein bar and diet Mt. Dew
Lunch - Hot dog on a pretzel bun on the plane
Somewhere over the Pacific - Nature Valley almond bar
Wandering through Costco - Buffalo chicken wing
Supper - pizza rolls and some pineapple rum something or other. I was too tired to care and it was too good to matter.

There's been a disturbing lack of @Solid Lifters in this thread.

Just sayin'....after 6 beers and 2 ham & crisp* baguettes.

*Chips in American, but a ham and chip sandwich is totally different from what I ate today.

Back