What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,321 comments
I made some Goan coconut chicken curry for dinner last night. Turned out pretty good, and was a good dinner for the cold rainy weather.

Tonight was Cajun seasoned Cornish hen, cooked in an air fryer, with mashed potatoes, and broccoli/cauliflower in cheez sauce.

I find it a little shocking how little meat is on one of these birds. They are pretty big boned. But, boy are they delicious.

ItQa0lK.jpg

I'm loving the air fryer. Cajun chicken thighs, cooked just like the Cornish hen above, with Brussels sprouts.

The hen was better, but that is ok, the hens come in two packs, so I have one in the freezer.

NRn1ZvJ.jpg

Last night I had the best kebab ever with @Beeblebrox237. Today I had a huge amount of breakfast from McDonalds because I was hungover, and I absolutely love their hash browns. For lunch I had a lamb shwarma which was all done fresh and absolutely lovely.

Now I think I am done food wise for today.

Last night I had the best kebab ever with @Beeblebrox237. Today I had a huge amount of breakfast from McDonalds because I was hungover, and I absolutely love their hash browns. For lunch I had a lamb shwarma which was all done fresh and absolutely lovely.

Now I think I am done food wise for today.
That kebab was awesome. I'm not sure why I went for a doner salad box but it was lovely, easily the best doner meat I've had. And yeah, Macca's hashbrowns are pretty awesome.

I use to have a Döner Kebab with garlic sauce almost every weekend just before going home after a night out with friends.

That kebab was awesome. I'm not sure why I went for a doner salad box but it was lovely, easily the best doner meat I've had. And yeah, Macca's hashbrowns are pretty awesome.
They do deliveries too if you ever fancy one but don't want to go down that way.

Unfortunately I am not so lucky. Doubt they deliver 74 miles away. :lol:

Frozen blueberries with yogurt. That's one of my fav snacks. I'm on healthy eating now and not so long ago I started making different snacks to eat during the day between meals to stay full. I store them in special food containers from here https://allinpackaging.co.uk/. After a little trial and error I have tweaked it to how I like it.

Last edited:
Back