What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,609 comments
  • 1,554,166 views
Home made vegetable soup.

Okay, it's not as attractive as beer or rum but it is still delicious. :D
 
Ice cream, crisps (Lays), M&M, salted peanuts, Sprite, strawberry yogurt. All the junk to replace the fat I’ve been losing.
 
Meatball with tomato sauce, again.
And a quiche.
 
How I like my steak:

D525F0CA-A0C6-4223-B498-90C8CA9BF587.jpeg
FDE205CF-A5BA-4FE7-B609-610A51F07905.jpeg
 
Broke with tradition this Saint Paddy's Day and toasted him with Mackeson 'stead of Guinness.
The wee bit of Irish in me was pleased.

paddy18_zps0j6hrq7e.jpg


I'm blaming the shift on Ozzy, though. ;)
And this is a great stout.
 
Not beer, for once! Yay!

Haribo gummy bear things I’m eating. Perfect fuel for recovery from recent exercise (if it’s good enough for Sagan, then I’m game).
 
Had this a few days ago:

IMG_2282_zpsk4d34g9u.jpg


This is a beer that was meticulously crafted - a 'brewer's beer'. Beautifully - dangerously - so well balanced a body sucks it up like a sponge. I could easily have had several but just had one, moderation being the name of the game if I was not to spoil the taste and buzz with another; it was a half-litre bottle at 5.3%.
This is a beer that tastes like beer. There's nothing fancy or 'quirky' about it - yet the label says it's made from premium malt and two varieties of Polish hops - famous ones.
So very drinkable. And, yup, for that very reason - while sweet as forbidden fruit - also as dangerous as a viper.

I like Polish beers usually, so I wasn't surprised that I liked this one.
 
I had Ravioli today.
 
..and I had spaghetti and meatballs.
 
Was it at least good?
The bottom is Fruity Pebbles and marshmallows so it's very sweet. The top is cream cheese, a little sugar, vanilla and lemon juice so it's fairly balanced. It's an interesting twist on a normal cheesecake but I'm sure it's not for everyone.

But I like weird stuff like this. :p
 
TB
The bottom is Fruity Pebbles and marshmallows so it's very sweet. The top is cream cheese, a little sugar, vanilla and lemon juice so it's fairly balanced. It's an interesting twist on a normal cheesecake but I'm sure it's not for everyone.

But I like weird stuff like this. :p

I've had cream cheese and whipped cream cheese cakes before with some strange stuff in it, so that one looked really interesting to me. I wouldn't mind trying it myself, did your wife make it? And if so do you have the recipe?
 
Tried a newish local joint and had a burger called the Ultimate Kitchen Sink. It had three 3/4 pound patties, pulled pork, Mac and cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, onions, mushrooms, and barbeque sauce served on a pepperoni roll bun. It was delicious and took some determination to finish.

IMG_20180402_200927438.jpg
 
Last edited:
three 3/4 pound d patties, pulled pork, Mac and cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, onions, mushrooms, and barbeque sauce server on a pepperoni roll bun
:scared:

Did you die?

I would have died.
 
TB
:scared:

Did you die?

I would have died.
No, but I think I'm going to have to fast for a couple of days.

*Also, my phone's auto correct is terrible, so I apologize for the weird typos.
 
Tried a newish local joint and had a burger called the Ultimate Kitchen Sink. It had three 3/4 pound patties, pulled pork, Mac and cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, onions, mushrooms, and barbeque sauce served on a pepperoni roll bun. It was delicious and took some determination to finish.

View attachment 726842

Save some for the rest of us next time! :drool:
 
A sip of Grand Marnier at the end of the day is a sweet nightcap.

IMG_2373_zpsexv9w8jg.jpg


Whenever the end of the day is . . . like right now for me. ;)
 
No you don't. Run a few more miles this week and you're good.


:D
Had you been there I would have made the rare exception of sharing my food, it was that big.
 

IMG_2406_zpszsyjj99n.jpg


Tequila Sunrise.​

Recipe:
IMG_2413_zps7byrmwwe.jpg


1/2 oz grenadine
1 & 1/2 oz tequila
4 oz fresh-squeezed orange juice

1: Add the grenadine to a highball glass
2: Fill the glass with ice cubes
3: Add the tequila to the glass
4 Add the orange juice to the glass and stir lightly.

Garnish with blood orange wheel (optional)

This is a layered drink and not possible pre-mixed.
 
Back