What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,202 comments
Breakfast today, the top picture is what I got, a Mexican omelet with french country sourdough and bacon. The second picture is what my wife got, a Caramel French toast with whip creme and strawberries.

0505180827a.jpg
0505180831.jpg

For dinner I made BLTs and curly fries.
0505181811.jpg

6B426894-75A3-44B1-869C-9CEDDCC211D7.jpeg
Crappy tequila but a really good mixer. Lefty O’Doules Key Lime margarita mix is, for me, the best store bought mixer money can buy.
Also had a taco pizza for dinner.

Been pigging our so much lately, it’s too much effort to post everything I eat but I just had a really lovely ham and crisp sandwich, a yogurt, a pack of cookies and some jelly sweety things.

Happy Mother's Day!

Hopefully I will be having a couple of these with my mother and grandma today. I paid special prices for them to be shipped overnight because I forgot to order them a few days ago. FedEx is showing they won't be here until tomorrow in which the website I bought them guarantees delivery today... Oh wouldn't it be terrible if I had to call them because they weren't delivered today and I get an extra free batch... :lol: To be honest, I will be pretty upset if they are not delivered today.

Anyways, this is a full dozen of gourmet dipped swizzle strawberries from Shari's Berries.

GFB_13_BRR10112_W1_SQ

UPDATE: They were delivered as we were on our way home from brunch. Iced packaging and still cold. Perfect timing for delivery and a great moment for my mother and I. Happy Mother's Day folks, enjoy and celebrate while you can. :)

Last edited:
Happy Mother's Day!

Hopefully I will be having a couple of these with my mother and grandma today. I paid special prices for them to be shipped overnight because I forgot to order them a few days ago. FedEx is showing they won't be here until tomorrow in which the website I bought them guarantees delivery today... Oh wouldn't it be terrible if I had to call them because they weren't delivered today and I get an extra free batch... :lol: To be honest, I will be pretty upset if they are not delivered today.

Anyways, this is a full dozen of gourmet dipped swizzle strawberries from Shari's Berries.

GFB_13_BRR10112_W1_SQ

UPDATE: They were delivered as we were on our way home from brunch. Iced packaging and still cold. Perfect timing for delivery and a great moment for my mother and I. Happy Mother's Day folks, enjoy and celebrate while you can. :)

We do have a 'Mother's Day' thread - but this year seems to have been rather fallow when it came to mother love.
Happy Mother's day - and I'm glad you had a great time with your Mom. I was watching those berry ads, too, and wishing my Mom was around to spoil her but this year is the second year without my Mom (passed away a couple of years ago - so I guess that was the last time I posted in that thread, too.)
Must have been a great moment - enjoying that treat with your Mom - when we remember that moms are usually the first ones to put food or drink into our maws.
And that's great advice from you: "Happy Mother's Day folks, enjoy and celebrate while you can. :) ♡"

Now . . . I shall go back to my huge mug of tea and dish of red giant globe grapes.
Yup. They're a mouthful.

We do have a 'Mother's Day' thread - but this year seems to have been rather fallow when it came to mother love.
Happy Mother's day - and I'm glad you had a great time with your Mom. I was watching those berry ads, too, and wishing my Mom was around to spoil her but this year is the second year without my Mom (passed away a couple of years ago - so I guess that was the last time I posted in that thread, too.)
Must have been a great moment - enjoying that treat with your Mom - when we remember that moms are usually the first ones to put food or drink into our maws.
And that's great advice from you: "Happy Mother's Day folks, enjoy and celebrate while you can. :) ♡"

Now . . . I shall go back to my huge mug of tea and dish of red giant globe grapes.
Yup. They're a mouthful.
We advertise for them at my work. (On-air endorsements) and I had a sample at work back in February. I new right then that I was going to spoil my mum with them, so I starting saving up for them.

Sorry to hear about your mother, may she be in your heart eternally.

Those grapes are mouthful literally, and figuratively... ;)

I've just had a few pieces of a Digournio pizza. I probably spelled that wrong. I am not too pleased. The grease to cheese ratio was pretty high. Maybe I could have cooked it a little longer too but I don't thinknits would have made much of a difference.

We advertise for them at my work. (On-air endorsements) and I had a sample at work back in February. I new right then that I was going to spoil my mum with them, so I starting saving up for them.

Sorry to hear about your mother, may she be in your heart eternally.

Those grapes are mouthful literally, and figuratively... ;)

I've just had a few pieces of a Digournio pizza. I probably spelled that wrong. I am not too pleased. The grease to cheese ratio was pretty high. Maybe I could have cooked it a little longer too but I don't thinknits would have made much of a difference.

Nits would have killed it - what are you talking!

Yes, I thought of her immediately I saw those ads. The hole she left can never be filled.

Well - this has been a long posting session - so now I'm off for a couple o' ounces Jim Beam Black Label followed by a dish of curried chicken, sautéed bok choy, brown rice and other trimmings . . . wonder what's for dessert.

I'll let you know later. (If it's legal.)

Daging stew

30884592_2061247627481029_6704123780718919680_n.jpg

Quality photo. 👍
And mouth-watering meal.

Just had some lovely sushi.

Just felt what you felt. Nothing like 'lovely' sushi to make one go all numb with pleasure.

Fries, vegetables and a - lot - of - mayonaise.

Ever tried ketchup? Or catsup . . . that's okay, too. :mischievous:

TB
Cherry Cola OREOS

View attachment 737101

They're... interesting.

Okay . . . just tell us when you are dying of diabetes and we'll do the usual wailing and crying and everything that you're going to die soon.
It's not like members here don't actually die on us. :irked:

Watermelon.

Yup. It's that season over here, too. Watermelon galore fighting for space with corn on the cob. Picnics are being marketed.

Okay. What am I eating and drinking tonight?

Started off with a Rob Roy.

But right now I'm having a second Rob Roy. :scared:
Unusual for me - since I rarely get to a second drink. But this was delicious. Haven't had one in ages, so maybe the heart grew fonder.

I'm hoping after the second that familiarity will breed contempt. A third would make me clueless. And maudlin.

Dinner is Italian sausage, lots of beets, cabbage . . . . I'm going to be seeing red tomorrow. :embarrassed:

Ever tried ketchup? Or catsup . . . that's okay, too. :mischievous:
I actually used to live by the world's tallest catsup bottle...

Screenshot_20180519-233757.png

Today I had what I thought was suppose to be a three cheese pizza. I assumed that's what it was whenni bought it because that's pretty common. Turns out I had a SEVEN cheese pizza tonight and it was indeed delicious. It was some offbrand frozen gem I tell ya.

Just realised that using my rice cooker to boil dehydrated egg noodles makes a much tastier meal than just letting them sit in boiled water from the kettle for 10 minutes.

I’m still experimenting with the flavouring but I’ve found that beef stock and rock salt in the cook process adds a lovely flavour and topping it with dried chilli, oregano, seasame seeds and paprika with some sausage slices is going down well.

Dinner was being prepared - some dishes already made - I'm enjoying a juicy two ounces of JW Red on ice, when 'thump! thump!' someone at the door - and a neighbour walks in with a bowl - nay a basin - of macaroni soaked in sauce, guts filled with ground beef - and to top it of another bowl of bar-b-qued chicken.
I'm enjoying the dinner mayhem.

Sometimes spontaneity actually makes people go paranoid …..hahahaha ….jerked right out of the daily comfort-zone.

Back