What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,319 comments
gFiQfixl.jpg

Needs more pb.

TB
This little guy is sitting in the break room, huddled in the corner, scared and all alone.

View attachment 738346

There's only one humane thing to do...
  1. Move it to the center of the, uhm plate?
  2. Or buy a few brothers and sisters, so the little guy won't be alone?
  3. None of the above?

Having black rice crackers with curry mayo. Hmmm.

TB
Triple chocolate and strawberry swirl cheesecake.

View attachment 739322
I remember the first time I had cheesecake. It was in Chicago. When I arrived in the US, Tracy took me downtown Chicago to have cheescake. I was still feeling not so well because of the time difference (left Belgium duing the day and arrived in the US during the day) and later that evening I couldn't sleep. My stomach didn't agree with me eating cheesecake.

Eating a slice of stuffed crust pizza from Little Caesars and I am drinking a can of Mountain Dew Pitch Black that expired back in September 4th, but somehow still tastes okay. :P

Had an amazing pizza from a local shop yesterday. Although I am a bit confused by what they used for their stuffed crust, a bit strong tasting for mozzarella which made me think cheddar but it was soft even when cold yet cheddar solidifies when you chill it.

Felt like a different kind of burger.

20180603_122327.jpg

Top to bottom:
Bun, spicy pickles, slab of grilled sweet onion, crumbled bacon cooked with brown sugar, peanut butter/ honey/ chipotle powder mixture, beef patty, mayo, bun.

20180603_122446.jpg

It could use an extra hit of chipotle and I feel like I put too much pb mixture but it's still pretty darn good.

Especially for me for lunch on a Sunday. :lol:

A starter from Middle East which is very easy to do:
Baba Ganush (baba-ganouj, baba ghanoush, baba ganouzh, بابا غنوج, μελιτζανοσαλάτα, баклажанная икра)

resize_536_2000.jpg

Ingredients: eggplant, sesame tahan, lemon, garlic, olive oil, cumin and parsley.
If u like spicy or hot (like me) just add ur fav of flavor in it.
Best results r when is coated on toast! :cheers:

Back