What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,318 comments
Rice, mixed vegetables and chicken with a glass of tea.

Chased down with some peanut butter Ritz Bits.

I'm still recovering from our Coq au Vin dinner we ate two hours ago. It was a little too rich for me and too tangy (fruity). Duh, it's made with "Vin." It was the shrooms that I think really did it. I guess my body was more in the mood for another plain baked potato.

Cheese on toast with tomato, onion, green pepper and best foods mayonnaise with a cup of tea!

Best combination being cheese, tomato and mayonnaise :)

Tonight's dinner has consisted of....
2 x 1 pint Belhaven Scottish Ales (mmmmmmmmmmmm :drool:)
Some Stilton Cheese, some Red Wine Salami, some celery. (Had to do something green! :P)
1 x shot of Cazadores.
1 x shot of Bombay Sapphire Gimlet.

What? I've had a bad day at work and the missus has gone out for dinner! :mischievous:

Last of the homemade corn beef. Yeah, I make my own. Better than any NY deli corn beef, too. Oh, and a homemade fudgesicle. Yep, I make those, too.

I'm eating a bowl of Cocoa Puffs for breakfast. I'm going to have major gas later...

The only energy drink that I will ever drink.
can_regular.jpg

Deep fried mars bar, I tried it for the first time today and it was surprisingly tasty

Homemade enchiladas, package Spanish rice (haven't found or made a homemade recipe I like, yet) and shredded lettuce with chunks of tomato, cheese and sour cream.

Back