What car/race did you get the Human Stopwatch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 93 comments
  • 6,090 views

HaylRayzor

HASA Member
Premium
Messages
3,130
Messages
HaylRayzor
I got it yesterday in the Mustang/Laguna seasonal race. I was totally surprised. I'm not all that consistent on Laguna. :lol:
 
Like the Wind: Indianapolis: Mazda Furai.
 
NASCAR Daytona

Theres no way in hell i could pull that off at Laguna lol
 
Tsukuba whilst driving the Furai. That car is a dream on that track.
 
Last edited:
F1 race at Fuji, yeah I was suprised too :P
 
Technically, I didn't get it. I had a buddy over last week to show him GT5. He was totally blown away. He's not much of a race or car guy, but he loved it. When he saw it had NASCAR, he wanted to give that a shot. I set him up on the Jeff Gordon test where you have to draft 4 or 5 other cars and be first to the finish on the back straight. He got past all of them, saw the finish line and he let off the gas. As soon as I heard his engine note drop I yelled at him to floor it. He did and won. We both took a sigh of relief and then the trophy notification came up. I gave him a big high five. Now the only problem, he won't let me forget it and reminds me I wouldn't be able to complete GT5 (when I do) without his help.
 
I wanted to really earn this trophy, and it got to the point where I was slowing down when I could have got it in order to earn it on a more 'manly' track.

Eventually got it by grinding the Indy race in the American Championship :/
Serves me right for being big-headed to myself, I suppose...
 
MX5 endurance 4hr event
 
MX5 endurance 4h on Tsukuba. Later, I've done it several times in Formula Gran Turismo in Indy 500.
 
Dream Car Championship @ Indy in ZR1 (RM).
 
I've done it on Laguna, but I got the achievement on Indy with the 787B.
 
I got mine in like the wind indy.
 
Ford Focus Seasonal Event.

Was something like what? :dopey:

I watched the times and yes, there wasn't much differences in my laps. :sly:
 
Special events - Go-karting
 
NASCAR @ Fuji.
 
fully tuned r35 on special stage route 5
 
Rx7 seasonal event, every lap has to be fast on that event to win. I would have still got the trophy if it was for 7 laps:)
 
Easiest way to get this is get a NASCAR, go to practice at Daytona, and run some constant laps. I got mine with in the first 4 laps. Very easy to do there as the NASCARS are really constant there.
 
O got that trophy after a race in the karting event lol
 
Indy for me as well though I almost got it early on Tsukuba I had it but then on the last lap I was a little to fast and blew it.

On Indy it is a piece of cake if any car that handles really well. I ran the FGT in the Indy 500 and I think I had like 25 laps in a row that were closer than needed for the trophy.
 
Advanced Go Kart special event. Was'nt trying for it just popped up i'd got the the trophy on the 3th lap.
 
Back