S suXin Messages 74 Messages suXin Dec 31, 2010 #31 I was just on Kart special event... didn't expect this trophy (:
PopTarts Messages 33 Messages GTP_PopTarts / rs-poptarts Messages PopT4rts Dec 31, 2010 #32 Seasonal race with the mini Cooper @ cape ring
mwoodski Messages 3,209 Connecticut. Messages mwoodski Messages mwoodski Dec 31, 2010 #33 Deep Forest Historic Race Car challenge in a Lamborghini Countach LP400.
Pedal-Force Premium Messages 507 Messages Pedal-Force Dec 31, 2010 #34 Ripper_Rabbit The 'ring with my stock car (nascar) Click to expand... yeah, right. I'll believe that when I see a replay. I got mine at Indy with the Minolta during dream car I believe. Wasn't trying, just happened.
Ripper_Rabbit The 'ring with my stock car (nascar) Click to expand... yeah, right. I'll believe that when I see a replay. I got mine at Indy with the Minolta during dream car I believe. Wasn't trying, just happened.
Dessy182 Messages 896 Carlow, Ireland Messages GTP_Dessy Dec 31, 2010 #35 Like the Wind: Indianapolis with FGT
novcze Messages 1,346 CZE Messages novcze Dec 31, 2010 #36 manuelos special events - go-karting Click to expand... +1
Tonystew42 Messages 398 Indiana, US Messages Tonystew42 Dec 31, 2010 #38 The intermediate karting race at the Eiffel Kart Track.
Zhu8 Messages 467 Richmond, B.C. Messages Zhu12345 Jan 18, 2011 #40 A spec grinding on indy using a rubber band.
BoneSawTX Messages 2,048 TX Messages whitemanLS1 Jan 19, 2011 #43 High speed ring in a F430 Scudeira. Did that on day 3, had no idea what it was at the time.
V victorb81 Messages 80 Messages VicDamone81 Jan 19, 2011 #45 High Speed Ring with the Audi R8 Chrome Line. Probably could have achieved 10x over or more by now though. Usually give me about 10 laps to tune a car for a track, I'm consistent enough on most to get pretty close even with a DS3
High Speed Ring with the Audi R8 Chrome Line. Probably could have achieved 10x over or more by now though. Usually give me about 10 laps to tune a car for a track, I'm consistent enough on most to get pretty close even with a DS3
S Shinzah Messages 343 Messages Shinzah Jan 19, 2011 #46 I'm not sure, but I think it was early on in my career Shame on the people who ran ovals for it. Shame.
I'm not sure, but I think it was early on in my career Shame on the people who ran ovals for it. Shame.
Waltermydoinher Messages 130 Messages Waltermydoinhere Jan 19, 2011 #47 '09 Vette ZR1 RM on American "Challenge" at Laguna Seca
H HN7 Messages 1,507 Messages GTP_HN7 Messages HN7 Jan 19, 2011 #48 Beginner Kart Challenge in Special Events.
Sephy Mmmmm, twintails Premium Messages 5,937 North Carolina Messages Sephy71 Messages Dr Sephy S Jan 19, 2011 #49 I got it during one of the Kart Special Events in Intermediate.
zippy_the_cat Messages 804 Messages GTP_ZippyCat Jan 19, 2011 #50 Super GT, High Speed Ring, in the Minolta-Toyota. Was concentrating on running clean and was quite surprised when it popped up.
Super GT, High Speed Ring, in the Minolta-Toyota. Was concentrating on running clean and was quite surprised when it popped up.
bigjoe Messages 407 Jan 19, 2011 #51 The very first Seasonal race with the Minis. I was having all kinds of problems so I was amazed when the trophy popped up.
The very first Seasonal race with the Minis. I was having all kinds of problems so I was amazed when the trophy popped up.
A allen-XY Messages 209 Malaysia Messages allen-XY Jan 19, 2011 #52 get it with pdi kart for my main account and seasonal event super gt with Raybrig NSX for my 2nd account.
get it with pdi kart for my main account and seasonal event super gt with Raybrig NSX for my 2nd account.
ucwepn Messages 943 Messages ucwepn05 Jan 19, 2011 #53 On Indy american championship with Ford GT spec II racecar
Spacegoat Really? Premium Messages 18,345 Corneria City Messages Orbital_Goat Jan 19, 2011 #55 I got it doing the Indy grind in my ZR-1 RM.
W WheelbaseBelize Messages 29 Messages Wheelbase_Belize Jan 19, 2011 #57 ifty1337 Indy using the Minolta. Click to expand... same
xlsound Messages 158 Évora,Portugal Messages xlsound Jan 19, 2011 #58 Same here Indi with the minolta
SmokingCones Messages 538 Messages VanishinKowalski Jan 19, 2011 #59 Nascar car in the Nascar series on Daytona. I remember how that race was, but the trophy made it more bearable.
Nascar car in the Nascar series on Daytona. I remember how that race was, but the trophy made it more bearable.
M mrfusion99 Messages 76 Messages mrfusion99 Jan 19, 2011 #60 First race ever, doing the go karting mission.