What car/race did you get the Human Stopwatch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 93 comments
  • 6,090 views
NSX LM Race Car
Fuji
Super GT.

After crossing the line, the entire screen froze just before the 200m braking marker. Got on the brakes immediately. It proceeded to freeze/continue/freeze until I was in the gravel, then it returns to normal, with the Trophy Notification popped up.
 
I did during DTM (Nurburgring GP/D) using an Alfa 155 DTM.

"Human Stopwatch" Trophy Earned
16th Jan 06:08
You won the "A:German Touring Car Championship:Nürburgring Nordschleife" event race.
16th Jan 05:55
You won the "A:German Touring Car Championship:Nürburgring GP/D" event race.
 
That was one of the first trohies I got, while doing the beginner karting event!

Hey, me should do a lil race of those again, that was fun back then!
 
Like the Wind Indy in one of the NASCAR Fusions.

Somehow managed to get the same laptime for 3 laps straight, and I'm not usually the most consistent driver.
 
I did it on the Laguna Seca endurance with my FTO Super Touring :P.
 
I got it during the first RX-7 seasonal event on Deep Forest. I wasn't even paying any attention to my lap times.
 
Nurburgring in a Zonda. Or was it around Daytona with a Copen Active?

Man, I can't remember.
 
Technically, I didn't get it. I had a buddy over last week to show him GT5. He was totally blown away. He's not much of a race or car guy, but he loved it. When he saw it had NASCAR, he wanted to give that a shot. I set him up on the Jeff Gordon test where you have to draft 4 or 5 other cars and be first to the finish on the back straight. He got past all of them, saw the finish line and he let off the gas. As soon as I heard his engine note drop I yelled at him to floor it. He did and won. We both took a sigh of relief and then the trophy notification came up. I gave him a big high five. Now the only problem, he won't let me forget it and reminds me I wouldn't be able to complete GT5 (when I do) without his help.

You would if you just manage it yourself as well with proof :)
Better Human stopwatch than your bud.

It's not like this is any hard at Superspeed way. nor any other for that matter :P

And by the way: You! Told him too floor it, you were the mind behind the achievement :)
 
Seasonal Event #06 Tsukuba - Mazda Roadster

Nice car/track combination.
 
Some ridiculously slow POS around Daytona in Arcade with the ghost on. ;)
 
I can't remember what car it was, but it was a very close race on the Cape Ring. I won by under a second.

I was quite surprised when I got the trophy.

(Isn't there a similar thread? I'm sure I've posted this before somewhere)
 
I got it while doing that RX-7 seasonal challenge at Tsukuba a few weeks ago. It seems to be pretty easy to get into a consistent groove at that track.
 
I just got it. It was on Fuji in the Super GT Extreme event .

I was using the Loctite Mugen NSX.
 
Veyron, Daytona,Time Trial lap 1 purposefully slow then for the rest of the laps just follow the ghost car. easy.
 
Can't remember exactly, but it was one of these three events:
-Practicing the GT-R Vspec Seasonal Event, I did countless practice laps to find the perfect settings. Still got second though, didn't want to reduce the weight or tune the engine (because you can't undo it like you can with exhausts etc, I like my cars original sometimes)
-Like the Wind in a Peugeot 908 while grinding to get some extra credits and XP.
-Practice laps on High Speed Ring to show off my 430 Scud to my dad, the sound of the racing exhaust got his attention hehe.
 
Indy endurance, Minota, just lappin' and it came up.....(leave it !!!)
 
Back