What did you buy today?

• Thread starter Azure Flare
  • 1,172 comments
Just looking at the stock settings, something tells me all that camber has to be taken out.

yup
set camber at 0/0 (or leave front at stock 3.2)
brake bias 5/2
SS tires(550/600pp so SS are fine I think)
It drives quite easily with 0 TC
controllable 4 wheel powerslides if you want but try not to give it too much steering angle or it will spin

definitely do not put aftermarket wheels on it.
Yeah, when is first saw the numbers I was shocked so I slapped on some a boat load of negative front toe to see what that would do.... Not much, but I will try that.

Fisker Karma. I bought it because I was looking for an excuse to buy one, and I noticed it was in the list of 'eligible cars' for the Electric car event. Then I realised it can only be entered if you turn the power right down and add weight... so I just bought a Prius instead and tuned it up a bit.

Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00. Great little motor :D

Eiger+Nordwand+Kort_2.jpg

Yeah, when is first saw the numbers I was shocked so I slapped on some a boat load of negative front toe to see what that would do.... Not much, but I will try that.
I was really surprised how much the car changed with just the camber change.

Audi RS6. I'm surprised (and pleased) that the tire width glitch doesn't affect this car.
I pretty much check every car I mod to make sure tires in real life are same size all around.
The Amuse s2000 gt1 is surprisingly same size all around. Great car for the 550/600pp GT races in IA.

Lamborghini Countach LP400 in Arancio.

Took it for a bit of a dash at Willow Springs in the 20 mile event. Lets say it's new years resolution to avoid alcohol isn't going too well. Top step 4 times - that 1,096,000 credits the little Orange car won. Enough for me to splash out some Botanical Green Paint and some Orange wheels. (You can buy a custom colour scheme rear wing... but I didn't want the car to look silly, Crazy scissor doors an all.)
I found it to be a pretty good drive. It chews rear tyres a bit, but Even Sport Softs will last for 8 laps at Willow Springs.
Fuel Economy? It will do over 20 miles on a full tank, and still have enough in the tank to do a few doughnoughts. (Bombolone... drool...)

ASL Garaiya GT300 "Base car"
Gave it a like of paint (Botanical Green by Jaguar) - you can paint the wheels - but nothing happens...
Car is a gem, won the GT300 event - It doesn't have much power - so don't think you can get much top speed out of the gearbox. Nice responsive car which would wheelspin out of slow corners and get a bit nervous with heavy lateral G Loads - A Dab of Oppo and you are fine to the line.
In car is good, Hummingbird on the Wheel and subtle rev lights.
The car itself looks great. swoopy yet strong lines and crazy scissor doors and --- are those the rear light cluster from an Alfa 147?

Last edited:
- Honda Civic... something. Type-R I guess. I didn't realize I had some Manufacturer events undone. I got rid of the car once finished.

- Mazda MX-5 (NC). Really nice little car. Love it.

- Eunos Roadster (NA), the one without the wood trim so I could get that nice Miata blue. I really love this car as well.

- Lotus Elise '11. Same reason why I bought the Civic. I was getting ready for carnage on that car, but I was surprised that it actually behaves very well. No nasty surprises. I really like the car, but I had to sell it though because when you change the wheels, the rear tires look like cookies :lol: Will get it back once they patch the tire width glitch.

I bought a Ruf 3400S, Audi S4, and an FGT. The FGT looks pretty much premium now and the steering wheel is more detailed. It's just great! The Ruf and Audi have been updated to near premium exterior quality, also. Cool cars :)

Lamborghini Diablo GT (Road car)

The "Race car" prize car GT2 version is an odd mix. Not a great deal of grip. No Aero at all and no "Natural Downforce" in the car at all? For a Modern GT Racer it was really lacking in grip.

I had hopes the Road car would be better - but it was very - odd to drive.

A Few corners and it was fine, a bit loose at times - Cold tyres. Then was fine for about a lap, then it got very excited - and like a puppy, it was wagging its tail at anything and everything.
(I was lucky it didn't make a mess on the track... above the huge black vulcanized rubber lines it left.)
I pitted for more tyres and it was just as playful/awful as before.

It reminds me of a puppy. Normally you throw a ball and it scampers away to catch it.
This Devil dog lets the rear tyres run all over the show, and you (The pilot) have to catch the back end (It gets annoying after about 15 miles.)

Fun but in a bad way.

Remember a Diablo isn't just for Christmas...

Bought a lot today:)
-GTR concept LM race car
-S2000 LM race car
-Amuse Carbon R-great round the nurb:)
-RX-8 concept (mark 1)
-Subaru 360-wheelies!
-Siricon X4 4WD-fast and light
-GranTurismo skyline pace car'01
-Murcielargo LP640-good if not tuned fully
-Toyota MR2 GTS
-Honda Beat 93'
-Saleen S7
-Ruf RGT
-G35 coupe
-Spyker C8
-Vauxhall calibra TouringCar'94
-Nismo R33 skyline road going version
-S200
-Delta
God bless seasonals!

-Honda S2000 in that dark blue that the Spoon S2000 has. Bought it for the Seasonal Event.

-Mercedes 300SL. Someone said the feel of this car is much better than in GT5. That person was right. This car is amazing and close to being one of my favorite classics along with the BMW 507.

-Ferrari FXX. Never a Ferrari has impressed me this much. What a car! This car is so good I'm willing to ignore all the elitism around that manufacturer.

BMW 135i Coupe - Turned into a 125i.
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 - Turned into an LP570-4 Superleggera.
McLaren F1 - Turned into an F1 LM.
RUF RGT - Turned into a Porsche 911 GT3 RS.
Maserati GranTurismo S - Turned into an MC Stradale.

BMW 135i Coupe - Turned into a 125i.
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 - Turned into an LP570-4 Superleggera.
McLaren F1 - Turned into an F1 LM.
RUF RGT - Turned into a Porsche 911 GT3 RS.
Maserati GranTurismo S - Turned into an MC Stradale.

I also tend to turn cars into other models of the same car, like the Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Spec C Type RA, into a Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Spec C Type RA-R (I need to breathe).

lol a 135i to a 125i?

I also tend to turn cars into other models of the same car, like the Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Spec C Type RA, into a Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Spec C Type RA-R (I need to breathe).

lol a 135i to a 125i?
I love making replicas, that, photomode, and online are 3 of the few things that make GT6 fun. :D

Here they are if you want to see them:
Gallardo Superleggera
911 GT3
MC Stradale
F1 LM
125i

I bought the Mercedes group C car for the GT world championship and a Red Bull kart and Red Bull X2014 Junior.

*Technically yesterday*

BMW M3 GT2 Base Model, painted it in Titansilber Metallic (from the E46 M3) and painted the wheels black. Looks good. 👍

And the Bentley Speed 8. I never had this car in GT4 (legitimately anyway), wanted it in GT5 but never got around to getting the money together and trolling the UCD for it (Did drive it using the Portable Garage though). Have it in GT6, not disappointed.

Went on a shopping spree last night :D

- Audi R18 TDI
- Audi R10 TDI
- Bentley Speed 8
- Ford Focus ST

TVR Tamora (Flip Flop Yellow) (Black suede/leather interior trim.)

Sweet car easy on fuel not bad on its tyres, Engine note is a bit of a let down. (After the Speed 12 I am amazed my ears still work.) It can do the 20 miles of Willow springs on One tank of fuel - even if you drive like a high rev eedjet. Tyres (Sport softs) can wear thin if you push it to the limit, But it is quite good at high speed cornering - 3/2 and Standard brakes run long distances but are consistent.

Also has cool dials. The speedometer runs clockwise on the left, the tachometer (Revs) runs counter clockwise and has the most minimal gear change guide lights I've seen in a while.

Used my 10mil for these cars
Mazda 787B
Honda HSV-010 Base Model
Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model
Ford Shelby GT500
BMW M3 GT2 Base Model
Hyundai Genesis 3.2 Track
Toyota Prius TC
Honda CR-Z TC
Merc SLS Stealth Model
BMW M3 Chrome Line
Tesla Motors Model S