What do you think PD will show at TGS?

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 579 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting a full DTM and GT3 lineup, classic CanAm cars, Porsche, free DLC for all GT5 purchasers, engine swaps, new sound engine, Road America, Mosport, Watkins Glen, Zandvoort, original Monaco layout, livery editor...and maybe a few suprises...:sly:..or what Pepe said...:crazy::sly:

Holy 🤬. If they gave us all of that, I will fall out of my chair! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy 🤬. If they gave us all of that, I will fall out of my chair! :D

Don't get yer hopes up:sly:...I don't think you're in any danger of leaving that chair anytime soon:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely you must know something I don't then, right?
Well, no, but I know people here who doooo.... I'm betting a couple of people have the initials Jordan and amar. :D

But like I said, look at the issues I threw up in my post, and that's just a few off the top of my head. GT6 is going to get some love in TGS, because there aren't any serious showcase events left to my knowledge.

You guys might want to curb any expectations.

Oh no, they will be unveiling the new sponsor of GT Academy. Porsche. Along with the 125 models of 911's that will replace the redundant GT-R's and Miata's to complete the 1,200 car list in GT6. :)

Or, probably just another promo video. Maybe a couple car spoilers. Or a new track.

I think some may need to curb their bloated expectations or risk being very disappointed. PD will show us more than what we have seen to this point, but they're not going to lay the entire game onto the kitchen table. I'll be happy with whatever they show.

Yeah, whatever. Even Slip is pretty juiced, and all he did was... err... talk with Kaz... :drool:

Which is quite a bit more than you did. Michael and Jordan were there too, of course - Jordan of course having his own interview with Kaz - so perhaps you should consider why someone who was at the most recent event would suggest tempering expectations?

💡

Well, no, but I know people here who doooo.... I'm betting a couple of people have the initials Jordan and amar. :D

But like I said, look at the issues I threw up in my post, and that's just a few off the top of my head. GT6 is going to get some love in TGS, because there aren't any serious showcase events left to my knowledge.

That last bit is the important part.

I stand by my comment that there are some surprises awaiting - and yep, I sure was excited at the Car Club on Wednesday - but at least I have something to give me reason to state things like that, other than my own wish list.

Which is quite a bit more than you did. Michael and Jordan were there too, of course - Jordan of course having his own interview with Kaz - so perhaps you should consider why someone who was at the most recent event would suggest tempering expectations?

💡
Okay, I wasn't aware that Terro was there. It has been a long week after all. But tempering my expectations? Sure, okay. :D

Anyhow, I have homework to get ready.

When does the TGS end?
I'm not really interested in a trailer tbh. I'd rather see actual gameplay.

Last edited:
They won't show us everything, no, but they will show off something. This is the last big hooplah before release, so I expect some meat this time. Remember, this is a last gen Gran Turismo looking into the teeth of some next gen competition.

The ALL NEW POSTCARDS COLLECTION SYSTEM... :D

I hope not... I never spent a minute looking at postcards in GT5. I would love to see some phototravel new features, the course maker system and a livery editor system. A few cars and tracks would be nice too. :)

Im hoping something is mentioned about leaderboards, I'm really hoping this time round we get friend's LBs

What time in GMT zone? Thank you :)
GMT/UTC: September 22nd, 06:50

I assume you live in the WEST GMT+1 (same as BST) timezone, therefore your local time would be 07:50.

15:50 to 16:10 – Gran Turismo 6 (PS3, SCE) ...20min? Don't put too much hopes.
They will talk for 18 minutes and then show a trailer for about 2 minutes - done.

:scared:

The Silverstone presentation was technically 25 minutes so take that for what you will. Twenty minutes to me is enough time to get 'er done.

Actually, the entire video was just over 25 minutes long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back