What do you think PD will show at TGS?

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 579 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GMT/UTC: September 22nd, 06:50

I assume you live in the WEST GMT+1 (same as BST) timezone, therefore your local time would be 07:50.

Portugal has rhe same time zone as England :)

thanks

I bet Kaz will talk the same thing we are already know...
YEAH!

Aren't we changeling clocks "back" tonight?
Oh, what the hell? I guess you're right. Ah well, at least we aren't changing it an hour forwards.

NO! I got confused by the quotations. :lol: It doesn't really matter. I was only thinking that it mattered if I had anything to do early tomorrow.

It's Novermber 3rd...
GT6 presentation is still at 2:50 AM and still not sure if there will be a translated streaming of it. :grumpy:

Last edited:
So what time would that be in California, because I know Cali. is behind other parts of the U.S.

It is 2:45 AM Eastern, Sunday morning I believe.

As to what i'm expecting-
Another trailer showing actual in-game footage
25 New cars(3 of which are standard-to-premium)
2 Brand new, or improved, features(whether it be the track creator or liveries... or something we don't know about)
1 New track

NOTICE: ALL OF WHAT I TYPED IS PROBABLY WRONG
I also expect something like this.

Ah... maybe they will talk about dlc plans?

Hopefully they'll actually show how the customization & tuning in the game works through gameplay. Other than that, I just want to see some more comfirmed cars.

My guess is:

a trailer with new cars
another talk about new physics
MAYBE the new AI
MAYBE the livery editor
and hopefully the rumored GPS app to record a custom track with?

(I certainly do not expect any engine sounds talk)

btw: how many cars are there left to be shown? since GT5 contains 1088 cars to date and GT6 contains over 1200, my best guess is something about 80 cars that havent been shown yet, right?

anyone knows if gt academy physics wold be definitive for gt6 or it will be evolved?

Kaz mentioned about the physics still being a bit of a black art and involves some imagination.
So yes I would expect more tinkering.

8 central for the start. If my math is correct GT6 would be around 3 AM CST. I'm probably off by an hour or so.
This says GT5 is at 3:50 local time.
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!

It's 00:50 CST (UTC-6). Should be obvious that it's am and not pm.

Unless you use CDT or similar, but because you wrote CST...

I think it will be about:
- New trailer
- New cars as usual (hopefully i wanna see a Camaro ZL1, more classics, the SEMA and Pebble Beach cars, the rest of the GT3 crowd (not Porsche) and ofcourse more city cars :sly:)
- Talking about new AI
- Talking about the *promised* livery editor and customization
- The last track of the 7th new tracks (Seattle or Bathrust)
- New demo aswell with all the new stuff....
- Seeing Spa and Daytona in night-time (Trial Mountain should have night too, and Deep Forest and Grand Valley should be sunset like in GT3 :) )
-etc...

Dats wat i think it will be about :)

Hopefully SONY fired the director who butchered GamesCom's presentation. Unfortunately, SONY probably won't put TGS in the PSN stores either. It's not like we care about all things PlayStation or anything like that. :dopey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back