What is PD's next collaboration?

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 117 comments
Hyundai N VGT is revealed and the VGT Bugatti collaboration in the news. If this is what's in store for the end run of GT6, look out GT7!

I hope they fully get behind the new LMP3 category, 'junior' level LMP racers will go hand in hand with their academy efforts and on top of that the cars themselves look great and should be fantastic to drive.

Just to try to put a bit more effort into it then the wet farts that were the WRC and Nascar efforts this time please? Oh and some actual endurance races for the enduro racers to take part in, that would be nice.

VBR
I think PD will probably collaborate with themselves to celebrate how awesome they are for GT7.

:sly:
I think PD will continue their N24 obsession and try to simulate it better in GT so that their racecar will get faster every year. :lol: As well as include the 2016 layout of the N24... remember the Nordschleife is getting some small modifications early next year. Kaz won't like practicing for the N24 on the wrong layout. :) :lol:

Admit it, nobody wants to be driving on an old layout of the 'ring. :) They will probably have more N24 cars too. :) I could see some collaboration with other teams that are in different classes (like SP5) to add their car to the game.

I think PD will continue their N24 obsession and try to simulate it better in GT so that their racecar will get faster every year. :lol: As well as include the 2016 layout of the N24... remember the Nordschleife is getting some small modifications early next year. Kaz won't like practicing for the N24 on the wrong layout. :) :lol:

Admit it, nobody wants to be driving on an old layout of the 'ring. :) They will probably have more N24 cars too. :) I could see some collaboration with other teams that are in different classes (like SP5) to add their car to the game.
and I have been ignoring that for whole time...

Any news or info about the new modifications?

Leaked images of the upcoming Gran Turismo Hot Wheels set, as seen on T-Hunted. Nothing new, really, but I thought I'd share.

RetroGT01.jpg

RetroGT02.jpg

RetroGT03.jpg

According to T-hunted.com, a reputable Hot Wheels leaks website (the same source from the above post), Mattel has informed its distributor that it will soon launch a new "Gran Turismo 5" series of Hot Wheels cars, which will include the following:

- Nissan Skyline
- Jaguar XJ220
- Ford GT LM
- Pagani Huayra
- ’05 Dodge Viper
- Aston Martin One-77
- Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
- Lamborghini Aventador

Some interesting points about the series:
  • The Gallardo Superleggera is on the list, but it hasn't been included in any GT games so far.
  • It's strange that they decided to associate the series with GT5 rather than with Sport/7.
  • The Jaguar XJ220 casting hasn't been used by Mattel since 2011, so the fact that it's being used is interesting (maybe it's been made premium?)

Hmmm... Bikes!!! That would be awesome! As was mentioned before, the FIA would restrict it, but we could have bikes for anything... Like a GTxTouristTrophy, or better yet... GTxMotorStorm!! I'm also for a GTxDriveclub, like a GT in the Driveclub universe, although that wouldn't really be different from Driveclub anyway because both are racing games... Driveclub does has a strong social aspect though, so it would be interesting to see GT features like garage, GTAuto, tuning, dealerships, etc. in Driveclub!

According to T-hunted.com, a reputable Hot Wheels leaks website (the same source from the above post), Mattel has informed its distributor that it will soon launch a new "Gran Turismo 5" series of Hot Wheels cars, which will include the following:

- Nissan Skyline
- Jaguar XJ220
- Ford GT LM
- Pagani Huayra
- ’05 Dodge Viper
- Aston Martin One-77
- Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
- Lamborghini Aventador

Some interesting points about the series:
  • The Gallardo Superleggera is on the list, but it hasn't been included in any GT games so far.
  • It's strange that they decided to associate the series with GT5 rather than with Sport/7.
  • The Jaguar XJ220 casting hasn't been used by Mattel since 2011, so the fact that it's being used is interesting (maybe it's been made premium?)
I believe the Viper in GT5-6 is an '06, (there is an 03 standard also) so if this is an '05, it also isn't technically in GT as of now.

Neat set. :)

How many sets are there really?

The Concept 2020 and R35 were leaked and are clearly from a GT set, but is not present on the leaked boxes, neither are the other 6 cars originally announced (Veneno, C7.R, LM55).

Last edited:
How many sets are there really?

The Concept 2020 and R35 was leaked and is clearly from a GT set, but is not present on the leaked boxes, neither are the other 6 cars originally announced (Veneno, C7.R, LM55).

Those are part of the "Retro Entertainment" line, which is a more detailed (better wheels, detailed tampos) set and comes out this September. Also, the LM55 will no longer be included (replaced by the GT LM).

The GTR and GT LM have already been leaked:

NissanGTRGT.jpg

FordGTLMRetro0006.jpg

Last edited:

Gotta say, the want is strong with this one. Cool thing is, I get to recreate at least half of these in GT6 :D

Gives me an awesome display idea when I start posting my collection of these in the Hot Wheels thread

Why that wing?? :yuck:

Because that's the Hot Wheels car, Not the actual LM Race Car from the game.

Because that's the Hot Wheels car, Not the actual LM Race Car from the game.
Yeah, I know that. But normally HW just change the wheels of the car like we are seeing, and not a specific part of the body like the wing.

Yeah, I know that. But normally HW just change the wheels of the car like we are seeing, and not a specific part of the body like the wing.

Well basically like every other line up, this one is just using the castings Hot Wheels has so instead of the Lm Race car, we just get a skinned GTLM.

Back