What is PD's next collaboration?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 7' started by 05XR8, May 21, 2020.

1. 05XR8

05XR8

2. ShiftingGears

ShiftingGears

I gue$$ it depend$

I-Runner, fortbo, FerrariF1GT and 3 others like this.
  3. L8 Apex

L8 Apex

¥€$

fortbo, HarVee, FerrariF1GT and 5 others like this.
  4. Strittan

Strittan Premium

You can wonder all you like, but how is this in any way important, or interesting for that matter, for us fans?

I just want them to include as many cars from as many car makers as possible, and I couldn’t care less who they’re collaborating with.

Oh, and these collaborations usually just means another VGT car, in which case I hope they don’t collaborate with nobody and instead focus on more important things, but that’s me.

5. 05XR8

05XR8

Could probably see Guess and Depends. The game is for 7-77yo. I'll get me coat.

HarVee likes this.
  6. Lord Protector

Lord Protector

I’d love to see colaboration with some of the japanese racing series, like SUPER GT or SUPER FORMULA. GT games have always featured JGTC/SGT cars and for 2020 season there’s an official e-sports series for SUPER FORMULA. It would be great if we had full, authentic championships of these series.

7. 05XR8

05XR8

Well, with the gtpnews article about the Super GT event using GTS, that could be a future joint effort.

Lord Protector likes this.
  8. Pedinhuh

Pedinhuh

Formula E, perhaps? I saw a lot of smoke blowing up when that was announced but I have yet to see what comes from it.

9. 05XR8

05XR8

Remember, it takes about 6 months for a modeller to make/build a car. From the time of that announcement, could depend on how many manufacturers they plan on introducing.

Do they add all the cars from the series?
    Are PD clever enough to offer one model of each make and just have selectable liveries?
    Tracks? Will PD model the real street circuits from the series?

Just a side note: in regards to Project Cars 2, Ian Bell mentioned V8 Supercars wanted all the cars and tracks added, if SMS were to get the licence. He(Ian) said it would cost too much(from what V8SC were asking for the licence) to do.
    Of course I'm jumping way ahead, but keeping in mind whatever PDI/FE parties may have or are continuing to negotiate, could be the hold up.

I say all that and then PDI make an official announcement, this coming Monday. :lol: