What is your Certificate of Authenticity Number?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revelation1115
  • 128 comments
  • 9,965 views
Messages
891
Messages
Revelation1115
Hey to all the people that got the Collectors Edition! What Certificate of Authenticity number did you get? Mine is 34322.
 
25252
 
1002 for me!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooo
 
Whooo!!!! CE ftw!! :D

Mine is 49510.
 
Do we have a number on the signature edition?
 
I will let you know when I get mine...... only 6 1/2 more hours of work left.
 
Where do i find this number on the collectors edition?
 
Where do i find this number on the collectors edition?

There should be a small piece of paper with a red number on it inside of the box.
 
55854...God, could this take any longer to install!?
 
25186! But I can't play mine until I get off of work at 6!:ouch:

My wife keeps sending me pictures on my phone to mess with me.
 
00011
Just kidding

23226
 
can't find mine =((
 
It should be on a actual Cetificate signed by Kaz. It should look something like a diploma.
 
I don't have that!!! Is that just US CE's then?
 
This might be the most obsessive-compulsive thread ever. Get playing folks!
 
I'm annoyed coz I don't have this certificate... ah well, I've got the game... LOL
 
32319 from Canada...Wonder if any1 got 11111, 22222, 33333...etc.

I want 88888 :)
 
You guys got the golden ticket. ;)
 
Back