What is your Certificate of Authenticity Number?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revelation1115
  • 128 comments
  • 9,965 views
34227. All I can do is stare it for now. Cant play until prob 11pm tonite. GRRRR!
 
Not sure what you peeps are looking at but if I'm looking at the correct number its 00569.
 
If you have number 00001, you are the coolest guy ever! lol
 
Mine is still "out for delivery". The UPS guy usually doesn't show up till 1730-1800. I'm at work till 1700 anyway so I guess it doesn't matter. Can't wait to see if I got a low number; can't wait to just see the box/game!
 
03292. 👍
 
33069.

Just got home from the office. Couldn't get home fast enough...only to sit and watch the install progress bar creep along. FML. I just want to race.
 
50344. Watching the stupid install bar fill as we speak. Read some reviews, facepalm'd at a French reviewer whining about karts. Hungry. Waiting...waiting...waiting...if I don't stop tying time will go faster... waiting...waiting :P!
 
I guess I have the lowest number so far :P And I only pre-ordered on the 22nd.

00569.
 
34435, preordered since....I dunno, July or August?
 
Now give me some numbers for the Stealth/chromline cars..
 
00613 pretty low so far, but i know someone already posted lower. btw this game is awesome
 
15551
 
04544 might change if it gets exchanged out
 
Man, I hope someone posts number 00001. I just want to see how cool it looks!
 
Back