What is your Certificate of Authenticity Number?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revelation1115
  • 128 comments
  • 9,965 views
GamerHugo New Member Online Now!
I guess I have the lowest number so far :P And I only pre-ordered on the 22nd.

00569.

Hi, how can this be.

mine is 00569/S
 
Have to wonder who got the first few.

Mine is 26396
 
imgp1170t.jpg


toronto
 
#41086
gt5-ce.jpg

Pennsylvania, USA



.
 
Last edited:
03287 is in SoCal :)
 
55854...God, could this take any longer to install!?

WOW Mine is 55859. You're not in Southwest Pa are you? bye the way I'm enjoying every minute so far.👍
 
How many CE editions were produced? 55,000 ?? 60,000??
My copy is awaiting until Nov 30th here on Mexico.
 
i have std edition but no numbers I have the same number as the guy posted B4 00569
but no certificate for me
 
Theres been a few that posted 00569, and thats just the copyright BCES number thingy, I have the same..

I cant find the real number btw.
 
My CE# is 09385 :)
 
<--- Proud owner of #34306
 
14970 here, I'm sure the 000's are in Japan somewhere... lol
 
How many CE editions were produced? 55,000 ?? 60,000??
My copy is awaiting until Nov 30th here on Mexico.


hey yo tambien soy de mexico, que mal hay que esperar hasta el 30 de nov:drool:, donde lo apartaste, en gameplanet?
 
hey yo tambien soy de mexico, que mal hay que esperar hasta el 30 de nov:drool:, donde lo apartaste, en gameplanet?


Acceptable User Policy (AUP)
"You will post all messages in English."

Would've loved to read that. Follow the rules, please.
 
48409

The 1:43 GT-R looks pretty small next to all the 1:18 Le Mans cars i have.
 
Must be just for the US version.
 
No 53632 NA Collector's Edition

I wonder how many are out there...
 
Mine is 56929.
 
Back