[What's left of GTR2Series] Final video available!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,422 comments
First batch of numberplates:

GTR2S3 number plate 4.png
GTR2S3 number plate 40.png
GTR2S3 number plate 63.png

You may not know, but I am a major fan of the C7 Stingray, and an even bigger fan of the ZO6 version. If I can have the chance of racing one in this series, I want it badly. :sly: :lol:
Okay, okay. 👍
If you want, I can even join you in your 'Vette team, with only one condition; I do want a sponsor of my own for the car, and I'll try to implement it myself if possible. How's that?
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... :lol:

Lemme think. I'm quite anal about things. If I'm gonna replicate something, I am gonna do it accurately. :lol:

Sorry to sound like a major Party pooper but personally, I don't think the C7.R should be allowed. We have a balanced class of cars (which if I'm not mistaking was the issue with the Default GTR2 cars) and to have a GTE car would lead to undoing the balance this mod brings.

I do agree with that. The thinking is that it might be available for some non-championship races in order to see how different it would actually be compared to the GT3s, then maybe have it included should a second season of GT3 happen.

So, none of my Numberplates are good enough?

They are great, I'm just thinking that because we are sort of doing an international GT3 class series it'd add to the immersion if we used numberplates that are somewhat similar to what actual international GT3 series' looks like.

Do keep them around for whenever something else comes up, though. They're too great to simply be dropped and forgotten 👍

Okay, okay. 👍

No worries man, just pointing things out, that's all. ;)👍

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... :lol:

Lemme think. I'm quite anal about things. If I'm gonna replicate something, I am gonna do it accurately. :lol:

Alright, fair enough. If using other not-so-accurate sponsors messes up your team OCD, then there's no need for me to further mess that one up for you. And since it seems that the C7.R won't be a full season car, it looks like that plan will be put on the backburner. Guess I might reconsider the whole Nissan GT-R plan again...

..yeh, well, the entire idea behind moving to the GT3 platform was to make the racing sort of close between the various models..

Hey, fair enough, it would be unfair for a non-GT3 vehicle to overpower a set of evenly-matched GT3 cars, as you and RACECAR have said. We should have looked deeper into that possibility before thinking of using the C7, really.

No worries man, just pointing things out, that's all. ;)👍

Alright, fair enough. If using other not-so-accurate sponsors messes up your team OCD, then there's no need for me to further mess that one up for you. And since it seems that the C7.R won't be a full season car, it looks like that plan will be put on the backburner. Guess I might reconsider the whole Nissan GT-R plan again...
I was just jokin' around, but sadly I don't think it's gonna happen. Sorry 'bout that. :(

Time to work on the Z06.R. 👍

The chosen colours for the livery will consist mainly of flat black and lime green. A few sponsors (Sparco, Michelin) are looking to make a contract, but sponsors are still undecided at the moment. More news to come...

Also @rallymorten , my team is not on the sign up list, so may you please put in in there?

Last edited:
LOS ANGELES, CA- The GTR2S team, STARtec Developments, revealed their entry for the regular season at the Croatian Hall in San Pedro as a media event.

The car used would be a BMW Alpina B6, which were all loaned by some dude named James, maintains the BMW partnership.

The two drivers were a shock, as rumored driver Austin Cindric wasn't even at the event. Yuki Nagato from Nishinomiya, Japan returns as the second driver. The new driver, Shinka Nibutani, from Ota, Japan, debuts as the first driver. Media were stunned by the absolute inexperience in the team's choice.

"Whoever is running that team is on crack," described Matt Yocum, who was invited to the event. "Nagato isn't even best girl."

"Why did they let little girls drive the car again?!" Said Kyle Petty.

"Nice." Said Josh Steele, some Kiwi.

With STARtec set, team owner Pancho Villa Jr. and team director Rhys Millen have a lot to prove.

I believe I actually said "THAT'S MY WAIFU! :grumpy:" :rolleyes:

Well rally, looks like I'm coming back for S3. Mainly due to the fact that Geraghini nor Raven haven't made much progress on their series. Let me look through the car list and I'll fill out a form by tonight.

To conclude a busy day of news in the GTR2 GT3 World Series, RTi announced that they will be using tyres from Avon during the season. "It's great to have sorted out tyres so soon before the season begins. I'm really thrilled to have Avon onboard with us this season. Hopefully, we can create a winning partnership with them and Ginetta this season."

Also @rallymorten , my team is not on the sign up list, so may you please put in in there?

Well, since you right from the start made aware of your intentions of making it a single-car team, I figured the easiest way would be to not give others the chance to choose it.

Will put it on in a few hours 👍

looks like I'm coming back for S3.

Yay! :D

Where the hell do you find those flags? Finding these have always been a pain in the ass to find.

Ahm.. let's just say I have a source, and that I could tell you, but then I'll likely lose my ability to "borrow" them.

Well, since you right from the start made aware of your intentions of making it a single-car team, I figured the easiest way would be to not give others the chance to choose it.

Will put it on in a few hours 👍

Yay! :D

Ahm.. let's just say I have a source, and that I could tell you, but then I'll likely lose my ability to "borrow" them.
Oh, okay then! Sorry, I just thought if I put "Undefined" it would mean I wasn't part of a team and couldn't qualify. Got a bit confused there, but thanks anyways!

EDIT: It seems I skimmed over the Independent option as well. I must be flat out tired :indiff:. I'll just put that in there instead, you don't have to add the team now. Heh... I need more sleep...

I can't wait for the season to get started. Who can I talk to about getting someone to do my teams announcements?

Well, we are about a little handful of people with the game here, so in theory there should be plenty for any form of photos :)

Oh, okay then! Sorry, I just thought if I put "Undefined" it would mean I wasn't part of a team and couldn't qualify. Got a bit confused there, but thanks anyways!

EDIT: It seems I skimmed over the Independent option as well. I must be flat out tired :indiff:. I'll just put that in there instead, you don't have to add the team now. Heh... I need more sleep...

I know that feeling :lol:

I know to put GREENBEAST in that spot.

I just realised I haven't put a temporary entry list in the OP, thus there may be some duplication on numbers. So while I wait to get on a PC to do a full entry list, here's the taken numbers as of right now:

4, 13, 40, 50, 53, 60, 63, 67, 77, 87.

The Matech Ford is the most popular choice right now. Out of the ten official signups recorded so far, three of them have gone for the GT.

Can I reserve #27? I'm definitely joining, I just wanna look at a few of the templates before I make a car choice.

So, um... I'm a newbie at this whole livery jazz (kind of).

In my layers, theres a Matech wireframe and shading, and a Lambda wireframe and shading. Do I delete the Lambda layers or will that cause problems (since the Lambda is a different Ford GT)?

The official hipster car of GTR2S...

...and maybe the most OP one-wait did I say that?! No, I meant the most humble one! :dopey:

Well, that doesn't bode well for me trying to make my Number decals better :indiff:

It's not that I don't want to tell you, but I also don't want to risk losing the ability of using them myself.

Also it requires an account.

Entry list is being worked on, nothing fancy for the time being.

Back