[What's left of GTR2Series] Final video available!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,422 comments
Jackson Racing has announced its drivers of the #32 Playstation BMW. Team Owner/Driver Camyron Jackson will share driving duties with former Oval racing standout Elena Wagner, a driver who has been with the team through its three year participation of a Stock car racing series before its unfortunate collapse. The team also confirms that a Secondary sponsor for the car will join, though its unclear as to if it'll be one of the teams sponsors from the GTPFS or a new one. The team is open to fielding a second car for anyone interested in joining.

It's not that I don't want to tell you, but I also don't want to risk losing the ability of using them myself.

Also it requires an account.

I know, just bugs the hell out of me that I won't be able to go for that international feel that your were alluding to.

No worries buddy, hey, maybe I can hire you to do some work on the numberplates if I provide the flags :lol:

Entry list updated as of right now 👍

@rallymorten What about this:

GT3 World Series Number Decal (Flag).png

..I'm just about convinced!

If you want to, and you're sure you have all flags for it.. Interested in being official supplier? I will let you know what to put on each plate :)

Well, here's a PNG of all I managed to find:

fia_gt1_car_panels.png

Not all here, but I did find a similar pic with abit more flags (just sqeezed down).

Well, I doubt we'll ever need the number plates as big as your original ones, so a bit smaller might not be a big deal 👍

I think we'll make yours the "primary" ones, and keep mine as a backup in case things go wrong :)

Well, I doubt we'll ever need the number plates as big as your original ones, so a bit smaller might not be a big deal 👍

I think we'll make yours the "primary" ones, and keep mine as a backup in case things go wrong :)

GT3 World Championship Series Number Decal (mini).png

How's that?

Portuguese driver Nico Costa, former GTR2 Season 2 rookie driver, has announced his choice of car for next season.
After talks with both General Motors and Corvette Racing have failed to produce a result, following the ban of the Chevrolet Corvette C7.R, Costa chose American-based brand SRT, and will drive a SRT Viper GT3-R with the #76 numberplate. In an interview with the On The Back Straight magazine, Costa did not point out specific sponsors for this new effort, but did point out to the partnership with Bandai Namco Games, a partnership which has been following the Portugese driver since the GTR2 Season 2 participation. Other than that, Nico could only say the following;

"We so far have budget for only one car, but if my sponsorship deal brings additional funds, I could be open to any given offers from drivers who desire to race under this team's banner. For now however, our budget can only accomodate one sole entry, so I'll sign up as an Independent driver for this year's season."

Costa's partner will be North-American Victor Blue. A former factory test driver for both SRT and Riley, Victor knows his new steed well, having driven the GT3-R during the early testing phases of the car's development. We could not reach Victor for any comment as of this moment, but we will try to speak to the second driver of the #76 in a future date.

So, in case you couldn't be arsed to read the text within the spoiler tags, I am signing up as an Independent driver, but I could be persuaded to open more spaces for other drivers if they show interest. I ain't that selfish, so be sure to ask.

I am so making an actual On The Back Straight magazine for roleplaying purposes :lol:

Hey, hands off the merchandise, that's my IP. You thought I just made up a magazine name on the random? :lol: T
hat's actually something I brought from the "more popular GTP B-Spec series", #themoreyouknow and all that jazz... I just carry that over whenever I want (and need) to roleplay, because it's not totally an ego-stroking thing to have your own fake magazine talking about yourself.

Hey, hands off the merchandise, that's my IP. You thought I just made up a magazine name on the random? :lol: That's actually something I brought from the "more popular B-Spec series", #themoreyouknow and all that jazz...

k

First release of On The Front Straight magazine later this week :lol:

k

First release of On The Front Straight magazine later this week :lol:

(insert that meme about the "guy who tries to make a witty comeback, but cannot think of one" here)

That's... yeah, I got nothing, that IP is all yours. Smart alec Danish Pizza bear... :lol:

As for the livery idea, I got one cooking up already. Of course, I don't think I can translate that idea well all by myself...

Ok

Good news: I'm ready to fill out the car form. I have a sponsor and number in mind.

Bad news: Last night I made a team and I don't see it on the list yet.

Could someone like describe the process of taking a livery from Paint.Net to GTR2 so I can check and see what it looks like please? I don't need it yet, but sometime in the near future would be awesome! :)

Could someone like describe the process of taking a livery from Paint.Net to GTR2 so I can check and see what it looks like please? I don't need it yet, but sometime in the near future would be awesome! :)

Simple:

1: Install the mod (if the car you want to paint is from a mod)
2: Acquire templates
3: Paint the car
4: Save as .dds (remember to resize to 512x512, 1024x1024 or 2048x2048 pixels, otherwise the game will get confused)
5: Put .dds file in the same folder as the .CAR file.

That's the general way of how it works.

Perl-Speed GP owner Ryan Perlstein has announced his team will field an Aston Martin V12 Vantage in the upcoming GTR2 GT3 World Series and has signed his first two drivers.

Perlstein announced that the Irn-Bru sponsored car will be piloted by Scottish star driver Gary Slater and up-and-coming racer Chris McDonald, who steps up from British GT onto the world stage. Discussions are ongoing to field a second car for the team.

So I finally filled out a form for a car (sorry about the wait, had to go to school after I resent the team form). Now I need help:

If you have painting experience, I need someone to paint my car (maybe another scheme in the near future).

I need this:
oreca92viper.JPG
On the Viper Template.

Keep in mind 3 things need to change:

1: Number must be #91
2: Flag on the side must be USA
3: The Chrysler logo on the side must be swapped out for Dodge (or SRT I really don't care).

Anyone care to do this for me?

So I finally filled out a form for a car (sorry about the wait, had to go to school after I resent the team form). Now I need help:

If you have painting experience, I need someone to paint my car (maybe another scheme in the near future).

I need this:
View attachment 453973 On the Viper Template.

Keep in mind 3 things need to change:

1: Number must be #91
2: Flag on the side must be USA
3: The Chrysler logo on the side must be swapped out for Dodge (or SRT I really don't care).

Anyone care to do this for me?

M-Bison-Of-course.gif

That's my childhood right there.

Back