Which game blew you away at E3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Com Fox
  • 69 comments
  • 4,086 views

Which game?

  • Call of Duty: Ghosts.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deadpoll

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Destiny

    Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Daylight

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon's crown

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R.I.P.D: The Game

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Elders Scrolls Online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Elder Within

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dead Rising 3

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • DuckTales: Remastered

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lost Planet 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Saints Row IV

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disney Infinity

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battlefield 4

    Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Command & Conquer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FIFA 14

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Madden NFL 25

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mirror's Edge 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBA Live 14

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Need for Speed: Rivals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NHL 14

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Wars: Battlefront

    Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titanfall

    Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

    Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Below

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forza Motorsport 5

    Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Halo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo: Spartan Assault

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Killer Instinct

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minecraft: Xbox One Edition

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Project Spark

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quantum Break

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryse: Son of Rome

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Sunset Overdrive

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Souls II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Project X Zone

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tekken Revolution

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Hometown Story

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game & Wario

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Kart 8

    Votes: 2 2.3%
  • New Super Luigi U

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pikmin 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon X and Y

    Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Super Mario 3D World

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Smash Bros

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii Fit U

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii Party U

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Wonderful 101

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoshi's New Island

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Company of Heroes 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Lost World

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Total War: Rome II

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Beyond: Two Souls

    Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Driveclub

    Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Gran Turismo 6

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Infamous: Second Son

    Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Killzone: Mercenary

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knack

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Last of Us

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Order: 1886

    Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Puppeteer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tearaway

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deus Ex: The Fall

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Final Fantasy XV

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts III

    Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Lego Marvel Super Heroes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Crew

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Just Dance 2014

    Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Rayman Legends

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Tom Clancy's The Division

    Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trials Fusion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trials Frontier

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Watch Dogs

    Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Batman: Arkham Origins

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others...

    Votes: 1 1.2%

  • Total voters
    86
Messages
11,448
Australia
Central Coast, NSW
Messages
Com_Fox5
Messages
EelX 5
With E3 over with many games, what game did you reckon was the best shown.

My Answer
Despite the fact I want Pokemon X and Y so bad, Mario Kart 8 looked very impressive and it makes me want to get the Wii U.
 
Last edited:
None, to be honest. A few looked pretty good but nothing made me think "wow".
 
Put in the poll 👍.
 
Watchdogs looks awesome. Not sure if it was showcased at E3, that, for me, is THE must have game for launch of next gen.
 
Mind blowing? None.

Wanna-plays a few to name:

GT6 (Really?)
Watch Dogs
Assassins Creed - Black Flag (I love the series, so: yeah it`s a buy.)
The Last of Us ((Already out, I know.)
GTA V
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid V
Saints Row 4
 
This. The fact that the E3 trailer was "more tuned to current gen" doesn't exactly make it less impressive! :drool:
 
No new games at E3 blew me away. Though I'm currently playing the Last of Us at the moment. Great game from the makers of Uncharted. :)
 
No new games at E3 blew me away. Though I'm currently playing the Last of Us at the moment. Great game from the makers of Uncharted. :)

What's the multiplayer like?

I have a nephew that is currently playing it, but everything he buys is awesome, so it's hard to get a real and honest view of it.
 
What's the multiplayer like?

I have a nephew that is currently playing it, but everything he buys is awesome, so it's hard to get a real and honest view of it.

Still running through the story mode. Need to escape the....yeah can't spoil the game.
 
The game that blew me away was infamous second son. I felt like 1 and 2 were amazing but i ha no interest in the character cole. This game looks amazing and I feel like the main character is going to be a badass
 
I don't think New Super Luigi U counts because it is an expansion pack.
 
Watch Dogs and Ryse: Son of Rome did it for me, though Watch Dogs really blew me away. I think I haven't been this excited for a game in years... Seriously..
 
I had the chance to see F1 2013 behind closed doors. The next-gen totally blew me away. This is going to be some faithfull recreation of the sport.
 
I think you're telling porkies.

http://community.codemasters.com/t5/F1-2012-General-Discussion/E3-F1-2013-coverage/td-p/279942

Post #5 suggests they were not even there.

Behind closed doors, not on their show stand. What's to stop a few Codemasters employees from going to E3 with a laptop to give private demos of the game? Not saying it doesn't sound suspicious but the fact that they didn't have a stand doesn't mean they weren't there. In fact given that GT6, Forza 5 and other racing games were playable I'd be astonished if Codemasters didn't have at least one person there to get some time in on each.


Edit: This might be the first poll in which I've had to use a search function to find the option I want to vote for.
 
Watch Dogs all the way! Also, Forza 5.
 
Behind closed doors, not on their show stand. What's to stop a few Codemasters employees from going to E3 with a laptop to give private demos of the game? Not saying it doesn't sound suspicious but the fact that they didn't have a stand doesn't mean they weren't there. In fact given that GT6, Forza 5 and other racing games were playable I'd be astonished if Codemasters didn't have at least one person there to get some time in on each.

Maybe but CM are a UK studio, I doubt they sent people to LA just to show some people their game behind closed doors.
 
MGS V for me. Terrafall was also pretty nice.
 
Behind closed doors, not on their show stand. What's to stop a few Codemasters employees from going to E3 with a laptop to give private demos of the game? Not saying it doesn't sound suspicious but the fact that they didn't have a stand doesn't mean they weren't there. In fact given that GT6, Forza 5 and other racing games were playable I'd be astonished if Codemasters didn't have at least one person there to get some time in on each.


Edit: This might be the first poll in which I've had to use a search function to find the option I want to vote for.

Pretty big poll :lol:.
 
COD Ghost due to it's innovation and difference to it's prequels AKA a dog

In fairness Visuals of Forza 5 and the whole of Watchdogs,BF4 and MGS
 
Infamous: Second Son for me, closely followed by Dead Rising 3 and Destiny.
 
Well I watched E3 for 2 reasons. The console news and Total War Rome 2.

Have to say I loved the stuff they showed for Rome 2 and thus I voted for that in the poll.

An honorable mention goes to Battlefield 4 though as that also made me excited.
 
The game which caused a wow followed by laughter was PvZ because it looked so fun.
But the real wow was Titanfall, I need that game to breed, it's mandatory for my vital fuctions.

Note: I will not buy XBox One
 
The game which caused a wow followed by laughter was PvZ because it looked so fun.
But the real wow was Titanfall, I need that game to breed, it's mandatory for my vital fuctions.

Note: I will not buy XBox One
Titanfall will be release on xbox one, xbox 360 and PC ! Yeah :D
 
Titanfall will be release on xbox one, xbox 360 and PC ! Yeah :D

My PC is my tablet at this moment... I'm hoping to get a new PC for christmas (next year...)
 
None. But there are a handful games that have my attention: Infamous SS, Mirror's Edge 2, The Division, PES 2014 and Watch Dogs.
 
I would say none of them.

I do like the looks of Forza 5 but not the Xbox One so that one is a no go.
Of course I like GT6 and hope it blows me away when it is released but that remains to be seen.

There were a few games that seemed like they may be interesting but nothing other than GT6 that has me wanting to place an order.
 
Watch Dogs, definitely Watch Dogs...


Knew about it before E3, now I just want it even more! :dopey:
 
Suprise GT6 is not the highest on this poll :lol:.
 
Back