Worst You've Dealt With Online...

New drinking game for these Quick Match lobbies: Drink every time you go a race without being rammed off the road.

Seems like a German and a Russian were just taking turns ramming me off the road every time I tried to pass them with their slow pace. Insult to injury, I received a penalty trying to turn back onto the track while being rammed off it, while they cruise on to an undeserved victory.

I could sure use a club instead of this silliness.

So apparently I got kicked for using a Huayra in a street car lobby. :lol::irked:

Am I missing something here? When did the Huayra become some track-bred, bloodthirsty, road-illegal monster that kicks puppies and steals cookies from children?

So apparently I got kicked for using a Huayra in a street car lobby. :lol::irked:

Am I missing something here? When did the Huayra become some track-bred, bloodthirsty, road-illegal monster that kicks puppies and steals cookies from children?
Since the 12th of never, however the drivers are normally idiots, so that means it gets a reputation for being a puppy kicking, car ramming monster.

Yeah, pretty much most sensible experienced people would be so over those cars.
Why would you even want to race them against typical street cars????
So if you bring one in... it's assumed it's because you're a kid who just picks one of those because you don't know any better & you're just all goo-goo eyes over a high power car, and likely to just be there to be a pain in everybody's behind.

Still... if you want to race those cars, there are lobbies specifically for them.
If there's not, why not make a lobby for them yourself?

Unless your whole purpose in bringing one to a street car race is because you want to be like that. :rolleyes:

Not the worst I've dealt with online, but I entered a free run (it was written in german) room on Mid-Field with a few Austrian and German in it. And I was kicked immediately, before I could even choose a car :confused:.

Another thing about what I hate about some rooms that allow all Driving Aids.

We've all been there. In a room with fifteen other people that drive overrated supercars; in which most people have SRF, ASM, and TC enabled. (ABS as well, but there is no harm in that)

It really annoys me how some players get 'offended' when I ask them to turn off their driving aids so racing would be more fair for the other players who do not use them. Responses such as..

"wow. u must be a noob lol"

"(insert profanity) idiot learn 2 drive"

Or what I commonly see nowadays...

"man u suck at driving. i can get a 6:16 in this same car"

(It's funny because the guy had not even passed the seven minute mark on the Nürburgring in a 600 PP car in the race we just completed. He was even a horrible driver. Way to troll, buddy.)

Some people just have the nerve to try to either be a complete troll or just defend themselves with idiotic statements. I would love to try to see someone who drives with maximum aids on with Racing Soft tires try to take a crack at running a lap around nine minutes on the Nürburgring in a stock NB8C (MX-5) with no driving aids on, and see how well they can cope with the car. Don't talk BS when you can't even accomplish something similar to that, or even drive like a total nut/noob. (Especially when you drive a Bugatti Veryon, or as it's commonly called, the "buggatti".)

I'm positive that manly players hate to be in a race with these people. When you drive like a pro and they drive like a noob and you call them out on why they ram into everyone, just watch that said person try to state some BS and call you out with no evidence and or witnesses.

This is why I have refrained from entering most US lobbies and started to drive in Japanese ones. (I am American) I never seem to deal with any crap in Japanese rooms for some reason. Some American lobbies are great, but they rarely appear. And the ones that do are actually well organized and the players are good drivers.

As casual GT players say..

"you feel me bruh"

The thing that annoys me about ABS 0 on DS3, is that they lock up if I put 50% pressure on the brakes. Even if it's less than that, they still lock up. So frustrating.

This a bit surprising to me. I drive with no driving aids whatsoever, including ABS, and my brake settings are always 1/1 with Racing Brakes. (I'm also a DS3 user) I never find it difficult to brake despite my settings. Unless you mash the brake, then you will not make the tires smoke. Since your tires smoke at 50%, then braking earlier than normal and braking at 40% would be the best way to change that. If that doesn't work, then try my setup with your current braking style.

We've all been there. In a room with fifteen other people that drive overrated supercars; in which most people have SRF, ASM, and TC enabled. (ABS as well, but there is no harm in that)

It really annoys me how some players get 'offended' when I ask them to turn off their driving aids so racing would be more fair for the other players who do not use them. Responses such as..

(It's funny because the guy had not even passed the seven minute mark on the Nürburgring in a 600 PP car in the race we just completed. He was even a horrible driver. Way to troll, buddy.)

Some people just have the nerve to try to either be a complete troll or just defend themselves with idiotic statements. I would love to try to see someone who drives with maximum aids on with Racing Soft tires try to take a crack at running a lap around nine minutes on the Nürburgring in a stock NB8C (MX-5) with no driving aids on, and see how well they can cope with the car. Don't talk BS when you can't even accomplish something similar to that, or even drive like a total nut/noob. (Especially when you drive a Bugatti Veryon, or as it's commonly called, the "buggatti".)

I'm positive that manly players hate to be in a race with these people. When you drive like a pro and they drive like a noob and you call them out on why they ram into everyone, just watch that said person try to state some BS and call you out with no evidence and or witnesses.

This is why I have refrained from entering most US lobbies and started to drive in Japanese ones. (I am American) I never seem to deal with any crap in Japanese rooms for some reason. Some American lobbies are great, but they rarely appear. And the ones that do are actually well organized and the players are good drivers.

"you feel me bruh"
Being a person allows the use of all aids in his rooms, and every now and then disable them whenever the other host feels like it, I have hardly met people like these, just the people who ragequit over not winning 1st or people who drive dirty in clean races.

Being a person allows the use of all aids in his rooms, and every now and then disable them whenever the other host feels like it, I have hardly met people like these, just the people who ragequit over not winning 1st or people who drive dirty in clean races.

I have seen a few of those hosts. Not often at all, actually. I never see anyone ragequit after a race; only during a race after someone took them out intentionally.

This a bit surprising to me. I drive with no driving aids whatsoever, including ABS, and my brake settings are always 1/1 with Racing Brakes. (I'm also a DS3 user) I never find it difficult to brake despite my settings. Unless you mash the brake, then you will not make the tires smoke. Since your tires smoke at 50%, then braking earlier than normal and braking at 40% would be the best way to change that. If that doesn't work, then try my setup with your current braking style.

I never mash the brakes. I try to apply them smoothly and gradually. Like I said before, all four wheels lock up when I'm near 50%.

Default. I rarely adjust settings, since I don't know how to tune. I haven't played in a couple months. I've lost a lot of my interest in the game.

I see. Well, that is how the brake ought to be since 5/5 is just like no ABS in real life. The tires locking at 50% is definitely logical due to this. A lower setting would be a better way to go. Try to see what fits you next time you play.

Another thing about what I hate about some rooms that allow all Driving Aids...rant about aids...
Why do you feel the need to basically come into their house and insist they race using your rules?

You can see before you even join their room what they allow.

Get off your high horse, put on your crappy tires, and leave others alone.

"you feel me bruh"
You're welcome to join my club (link in signature).
I run club races every Friday night, all aids banned, heavy damage, strong penalties, fuel/tire wear enabled.

Why do you feel the need to basically come into their house and insist they race using your rules?

You can see before you even join their room what they allow.

Get off your high horse, put on your crappy tires, and leave others alone.
Understandable in most parts of the post, but if you read the rest, he mainly talked about how people would have the nerve to brag about how good of a driver they are and how much faster they are when they use aids and better wheels (dunno if it was the case for this one) compared to one who doesn't use aids at all and drive with something like, say sports hards.

The only bad thing I am experiencing online currently is the constant 'You have disconnected from the server' message after staying in a server for a while :|

🤬 My Online League is having massive issues with invisible drivers since 1.16 came out. We had to cancel one race last week, I hope we don't have to do it again. I just had to leave the race because I was having the worst connection and I didn't want to ruin it for my drivers. :banghead:

Please we need a server hotfix PD.

🤬 My Online League is having massive issues with invisible drivers since 1.16 came out.
Connection problems come in waves in our league. Seems to increase right after an update. But it's not all the time... so I often wonder if it's just a coincidence.
For example, our Sunday races, there were no invisible car problems.

And before the update we had this problem were even rejoining the room would not fix the invisible car problems.
Since the update that's gotten better!!!
Now at least.. people exit the lobby & rejoin, and then no cars are invisible.
Sometimes the person has to rejoin the room twice. And it's necessary that both parties rejoin - the one not seeing, and the one not being seen. (Even if the one not being seen sees everyone.)

And our Sunday races - no invisible car problems at all.
And on Friday night races - there were numerous problems. One person kept disconnecting and 4 people had to rejoin to fix the invisible car problem.
Important note: ONLY 2 drivers were the same on Friday & Sunday. All the rest were different.

The only bad thing I am experiencing online currently is the constant 'You have disconnected from the server' message after staying in a server for a while :|
This doesn't really make sense. ??? :confused:
Understandable in most parts of the post, but if you read the rest, he mainly talked about how people would have the nerve to brag about how good of a driver they are and how much faster they are when they use aids and better wheels (dunno if it was the case for this one) compared to one who doesn't use aids at all and drive with something like, say sports hards.
The point is, if you don't want to get beat by people driving with SRF, the answer is simple - don't race where SRF is allowed. There's a way to search for only NO SRF rooms. Simple.
If people are bragging about that, it's silly - but it's easy enough to avoid such a thing. 💡
Also, if it's allowed, YOU TOO CAN USE IT... and then brag when you beat them with it on. :rolleyes: :lol:

This doesn't really make sense. ??? :confused:
Sorry, I was a little tired at the time I posted that :P. What I was meant to say is that nothing bad for me has happened on GT6 currently but I consistently get the disconnected from server message and then get kicked from the lobby I was in which is extremely frustrating and is no fault of my own.

Apologies for the original post not really making sense :P

Back