Worst You've Dealt With Online...

Connection problems come in waves in our league. Seems to increase right after an update. But it's not all the time... so I often wonder if it's just a coincidence.
For example, our Sunday races, there were no invisible car problems.

And before the update we had this problem were even rejoining the room would not fix the invisible car problems.
Since the update that's gotten better!!!
Now at least.. people exit the lobby & rejoin, and then no cars are invisible.
Sometimes the person has to rejoin the room twice. And it's necessary that both parties rejoin - the one not seeing, and the one not being seen. (Even if the one not being seen sees everyone.)

And our Sunday races - no invisible car problems at all.
And on Friday night races - there were numerous problems. One person kept disconnecting and 4 people had to rejoin to fix the invisible car problem.
Important note: ONLY 2 drivers were the same on Friday & Sunday. All the rest were different.

This doesn't really make sense. ??? :confused:

The point is, if you don't want to get beat by people driving with SRF, the answer is simple - don't race where SRF is allowed. There's a way to search for only NO SRF rooms. Simple.
If people are bragging about that, it's silly - but it's easy enough to avoid such a thing. 💡
Also, if it's allowed, YOU TOO CAN USE IT... and then brag when you beat them with it on. :rolleyes: :lol:
Was the person "who kept disconnecting" me?

A while back, I encountered some guy who said this:
"The R-34 Skyline was, is and always will be better, in every possible way, than any other car that ever has been, or will be made."

My recent worst is people who will join a UK law lobby at Cote D'Azur and complain for an hour that Cote is French (yeah... French...) even though they joined the room knowing the rules and could easily leave and find a new room but insist on staying and insisting the host changes it.

My recent worst is people who will join a UK law lobby at Cote D'Azur and complain for an hour that Cote is French (yeah... French...) even though they joined the room knowing the rules and could easily leave and find a new room but insist on staying and insisting the host changes it.
Well, the English refer to the entire area as the French Riviera. So... French... Riviera...

Um... and even so, Monte Carlo is in the sovereign state of Monaco... But either way, it's not in the UK. I don't think it ever fell under the power of the British Empire.

That said -- No clue what you people are doing in "UK Law Lobbies" though. :boggled:
Is this some kind of a scenario based on some long-standing grudge about bending to Napolean or something? :confused: :odd: :lol:

So anyway... really, this sounds like basically just another case of someone who goes into someone else's lobby and has the unmitigated gall to tell the host how to run the lobby. :rolleyes:
Doesn't matter if it's a UK law lobby, a cruise room at SSRX, or spec circuit racing at Grand Valley East... that kind of behaviour is so very socially inept... yet so very common to hear about in this thread. :rolleyes:

That said -- No clue what you people are doing in "UK Law Lobbies" though. :boggled:
Not a clue. I generally use them to tune cars now. Take advantage of the chaos.

So anyway... really, this sounds like basically just another case of someone who goes into someone else's lobby and has the unmitigated gall to tell the host how to run the lobby. :rolleyes:
Doesn't matter if it's a UK law lobby, a cruise room at SSRX, or spec circuit racing at Grand Valley East... that kind of behaviour is so very socially inept... yet so very common to hear about in this thread. :rolleyes:
Yup. Too common, and too damn stupid.

Well, the English refer to the entire area as the French Riviera. So... French... Riviera...

Um... and even so, Monte Carlo is in the sovereign state of Monaco... But either way, it's not in the UK. I don't think it ever fell under the power of the British Empire.
Yeah, the Monaco thing is what I was getting at, and it never. It's still ridiculous that people do that though.

@legacyMACHINE
So you go in "UK Law" lobbies and you don't know what it means? :boggled: :lol: :confused:
That's too much! :lol:

Guess it's not a problem as long as you're not complaining to the host to change the settings. :sly:
But how do you know what the rules are?
(Are there any rules, I wonder... I mean "law" in the description certainly makes it sound like there would be. :odd:)

@legacyMACHINE
So you go in "UK Law" lobbies and you don't know what it means? :boggled: :lol: :confused:
That's too much! :lol:

Guess it's not a problem as long as you're not complaining to the host to change the settings. :sly:
But how do you know what the rules are?
(Are there any rules, I wonder... I mean "law" in the description certainly makes it sound like there would be. :odd:)
No, that's other people (if that's not what you mean) who don't know it, and the basics are pretty much in the titles "70 mph uk law" and the like.

Generally these rooms fall into chaos after about an hour, some last longer and others shorter.

Players asking for rule changes the first thing they do when entering a room. Let's say I have a 1500 kg min, 550 BHP max, 530 PP room and they insist on rule changes to allow X-Bows, Vettels and other way out of specs cars. If I enter a room I accept its rules.

Last edited:
New story. I have been dealing with a lot of this recently.

Because of the fact that I was born here in the states, I never really developed a strong accent like my parents have (I apparently sound British in some cases).
So when I was in a 550pp Sierra lobby and began speaking, the host in the lobby (he sounded straight up middle-aged) then asked me:
"Bruh, is you really asian?" Noticing my PSN ID.

I replied with my usual "Yeah."

A moment of silence follows until the same guy says "(Racial expletive) you sound more like a white boy than a yellow kid."

:grumpy:

"Yellow kid", huh.

"Stop lying about yo race, (racial expletive) (another word of donkey) (term for a female dog)."

I just remained quiet because I literally had no comment.

After the 1 lap race, the host then says this golden line:

(What it sounds like)
:dunce:: "AY YO PEOPLES. NAW DAT WE JUS SEPARATED THE REAL FROM DA FAKEEGH, IT TIME TO KICK ALL YALL FAKEEGH PEOPLE OUTTA DIS (term for female dog). NAW I KNOW YALL ALL WILL BE-A-HATIN, BUT I DUN CARE, BECUZ I DUN GIVE NO (f-bomb), HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA."

I get kicked afterwards, followed by 75% of the lobby. :indiff:

I made 2nd place on that race too... :lol:

Excuse the African American race as someone the more "hoodlum" ones find theirselves on a racing game and still act their usual "ghetto" ways he has to be black because of all that use of profanity I tend to stay out of lobbies with those people especially when they're host...

Excuse the African American race as someone the more "hoodlum" ones find theirselves on a racing game and still act their usual "ghetto" ways he has to be black because of all that use of profanity I tend to stay out of lobbies with those people especially when they're host...

Ignoring the fact this is the world's longest run-on sentence (use a comma and/or period every now and again next time, please), you're either incredibly ignorant, judging an entire ethnic group on the actions of a few, or you just love spouting stereotypes.

Whatever the case may be it matters not because if you do it again your time here will be cut short.

Just got kicked from an SSR7 room. Why?

For driving an auto union streamliner while singing along to this:

worth it.

Could they hear it? They might have kicked you because of the singing. Personally, I find that stuff quite annoying.

Ignoring the fact this is the world's longest run-on sentence (use a comma and/or period every now and again next time, please), you're either incredibly ignorant, judging an entire ethnic group on the actions of a few, or you just love spouting stereotypes.

Whatever the case may be it matters not because if you do it again your time here will be cut short.
I was trying to not make it sound offensive and like Brutaka, im African American too and yes I know that it still don't give me the right to do that... I was trying to be honest to Grandea in a way that it wouldn't offend others but I guess I can't make it sound that.... sorry brutaka if I offeneded you and any other Members and guests who saw my post I did not mean it to be racist in anyway I meant as In be weary of people with those personalities of a bully because the host was a bully to kick Grandea out the lobby like that ... and again im sorry to anybody I offended with my post :(:(

I was trying to not make it sound offensive and like Brutaka, im African American too and yes I know that it still don't give me the right to do that... I was trying to be honest to Grandea in a way that it wouldn't offend others but I guess I can't make it sound that.... sorry brutaka if I offeneded you and any other Members and guests who saw my post I did not mean it to be racist in anyway I meant as In be weary of people with those personalities of a bully because the host was a bully to kick Grandea out the lobby like that ... and again im sorry to anybody I offended with my post :(:(

Well if that's truly the case you just need to be a bit more careful with your words. 👍

long story short.

Was in a lobby was meant to be for mature cruising. Original host got disconnected, then the next in line to host started acting like a total idiot ramming everyone and then accusing all of us for ramming him. chat just opened up into a mini world war 3 with abuse and other things i dont wish to post here. by far one of the worst lobbys I've been in.

lobby was meant to be for mature cruising.
That sounds boring.
What does that mean? No road games?
You have a cup holder on your playseat and re-enact your daily commute? :lol:
Original host got disconnected, then the next in line to host started acting like a total idiot ramming everyone and then accusing all of us for ramming him. chat just opened up into a mini world war 3 with abuse
Sounds like the next in line guy had some kind of beef with others since the last host & was just waiting for his chance to play despot.

That sounds boring.

Sounds like the next in line guy had some kind of beef with others since the last host & was just waiting for his chance to play despot.
Around here mature cruising means pulling into the nearest coffee shop, sitting all night bs'ing, then driving home:lol:

Was in one of my friends room's titled 'dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty'. So obviously it's a dirty racing room. I get called a 'dirty s:censored:t house' by someone/thing. He left a race later.

Dirty racing is dirty racing. As long as you don't sit there blocking people, or going backwards, anything goes. So stop your :(.

That sounds boring.

I'm sorry? don't be so ignorant. some like racing , some like cruising around in there fave cars. respect that.

I'm sorry? don't be so ignorant. some like racing , some like cruising around in there fave cars. respect that.
Um... I asked a question because I AM ignorant. :confused: :lol:

Oh wait... do you know what the word "ignorant" means? :sly: :lol:
It means lack of knowledge. Why would I ask about this if I had knowledge? :boggled:

And there's no rule I can't poke fun at what other people do in lobbies or express an opinion. :rolleyes:
Disrespectful would be if I told you that you shouldn't do it or shouldn't like it. I didn't. And wouldn't. So relax.

When I first read this:
[Facade References Intensefies]

I thought it said "Face Reference Selfies". :lol:

? :boggled:

And there's no rule I can't poke fun at what other people do in lobbies or express an opinion. :rolleyes:

Maybe not but there is a rule about respecting other members on THIS site. Something im finding very hard to follow regards to you. You totally put down the fact that people like using GT6 for cruising and that is ignorance 🤬

Last edited:
Maybe not but there is a rule about respecting other members on THIS site. Something im finding very hard to follow regards to you. You totally put down the fact that people like using GT6 for cruising and that is ignorance 🤬
That's absolutely ridiculous, I did no such thing. :boggled::rolleyes:

The irony of your willful misunderstanding of me is that *I* was using satire to point out the disrespectful AGISM of your remark. :rolleyes:

I was pointing to the "mature" part of the cruising :odd: & asking what that was supposed to mean.

Like what's mature cruise lobby mean? (Seriously, I'm askin... for the 3rd time.)

I play GT6 with drivers ranging over 50 years in age differences. It isn't a problem. One probably wouldn't even guess (or care).
News flash: Both fun people and jerks exist in all age brackets. 💡

"Mature" is a relative term. And sometimes used to put OTHER people down. 👎
Like that being immature is somehow BAD? It's a game!! I can't imagine it being all stuffy and all business.
Like being young is bad??? :odd:
Or not acting your age is bad? *sigh*
Or what?

Append: 💡
Hadn't thought of this before... but I guess "mature" could also mean "for mature audiences"... as in "rated for". :odd:
Maybe those mature cruise lobbies aren't so boring after all. :sly: :lol: :lol:
Maybe the "mature cruise lobby" is the club this guy I mentioned should be joining. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
That's absolutely ridiculous, I did no such thing. :boggled::rolleyes:

The irony of your willful misunderstanding of me is that *I* was using satire to point out the disrespectful AGISM of your remark. :rolleyes:

I was pointing to the "mature" part of the cruising :odd: & asking what that was supposed to mean.

Like what's mature cruise lobby mean? (Seriously, I'm askin... for the 3rd time.)

I play GT6 with drivers ranging over 50 years in age differences. It isn't a problem. One probably wouldn't even guess (or care).
News flash: Both fun people and jerks exist in all age brackets. 💡

"Mature" is a relative term. And sometimes used to put OTHER people down. 👎
Like that being immature is somehow BAD? It's a game!! I can't imagine it being all stuffy and all business.
Like being young is bad??? :odd:
Or not acting your age is bad? *sigh*
Or what?

Append: 💡
Hadn't thought of this before... but I guess "mature" could also mean "for mature audiences"... as in "rated for". :odd:
Maybe those mature cruise lobbies aren't so boring after all. :sly: :lol: :lol:
Maybe the "mature cruise lobby" is the club this guy I mentioned should be joining. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just looked up 'mature cruising' on Google to try and find something funny to lighten up the mood. BIG MISTAKE.

Last edited:
Back