Worst You've Dealt With Online...

Although I myself haven't experienced the worst players of GT6 online, let's hear your stories!
i'm on a team on gt6 and we race other teams in dirty nascar on random tracks, several players on this 1 team seem to be impossible to wreck, no matter how hard you hit them they recover way to quickly, you perform the perfect PIT maneuver and they just drive away while you spin all over the place. They claim its their setup but we believe they use lag switches or just out right hack. My question is if there actually is a hack of some sort.

i'm on a team on gt6 and we race other teams in dirty nascar on random tracks, several players on this 1 team seem to be impossible to wreck, no matter how hard you hit them they recover way to quickly, you perform the perfect PIT maneuver and they just drive away while you spin all over the place. They claim its their setup but we believe they use lag switches or just out right hack. My question is if there actually is a hack of some sort.
Not a hack that I know of, most likely server issues.

Yesterday I made a room that specifically said in the title "No ringers/cheater cars."

A guy comes in with a GSX R/4

Me: "please read the title"
Guy: "oh sorry"

This guy gets out of his GSX, then gets in a RX8 Type S Standard.

Kicked :grumpy:

Question is, what makes a ringer/cheater car, a ringer/cheater car?

Since when is a RX-8 a cheater car? :scared:
When a car is much better than just about every other car in it's class. The 450-500PP Quick Match races usually have a few of them in each race. They just corner so well without losing much speed.
I'm not sure if EVERY RX-8 is a ringer, but both concept RX-8s and the Type Standard RX-8 are ringers, no question.

Tokyo QM. Off to a good start. Some idiot comes barreling into the first corner as if they don't know what a brake pedal is.

Le Mans Quick Match.

You manage to stay in front of all the competition for both of the laps.

You come up to the Ford Chicanes.

About 3 racers speed over the chicanes and steal your win.

I

can't

even
The struggle. Nobody takes that track seriously, it's really kill or be killed.

I told you all how to save wrecks but no one wanted to pratice it. Just because you can't wreck us doesn't mean hacks or lag switch,we can wreck each other no problem so sounds like you just need to do a better job at it.

Hosted a pretty bad cops room just now.

People just blasting around the track and when they were stopped, they used the following excuses (for this I will be also giving my response)

You're not a cop! You're not in an M4/Nissan!
I fail to see how this is a problem, I mean a bright red LCC Rocket isn't easy to miss and, well, it's not compulsory to have an M4 or Nissan. I know, I make the rules.

Why is a "cop" in a race car?
I suggest you read up on the LCC Rocket, you'll find many interesting facts such as it being Gordon Murray designed and also, more significantly, road legal.

Wasn't speeding.
Oh so you pulling away from me doing 80 mph isn't speeding? Ok.

Actually it's only 1/3 because I was only speeding.
And drifting... and being on the wrong side of the road... So... 2/3.

I think this room has too many rules and they're enforced too harshly. I want to drive freely.
This was my personal favourite because, well, it's just so stupid.

1. You shouldn't have joined a cop room if you wanted to race around without consequence.
  2. There are basically 4 rules including not going over 60 mph, keeping left, not driving a racing car and not ramming people. Not too many, in fact they're common sense really.
  3. You can very easily leave if you feel the room is being run badly. Complaining about the amount of rules is only to be met with sarcasm, as it is a cop room. As you knew before you joined the room.
I might have met some great people in that room, if it wasn't for my PS3 freezing, so it left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Joined a Nurb 'Trackday' room recently, so I decided I wanted to test my 800hp 26b MX5 Touring Car at the Ring.

After setting the fastest lap time on my third lap, I'm labeled a cheat by the host and his/her friends. I found that quite amusing considering track days aren't about racing each other.

Was told I had been reported for using a unrealistically modded car and then kicked from the room. :lol:

Joined a Nurb 'Trackday' room recently, so I decided I wanted to test my 800hp 26b MX5 Touring Car at the Ring.

After setting the fastest lap time on my third lap, I'm labeled a cheat by the host and his/her friends. I found that quite amusing considering track days aren't about racing each other.

Was told I had been reported for using a unrealistically modded car and then kicked from the room. :lol:

Lucky. What I would give to have a WSR Senna F3 engine swapped into a VW 1200. :(

I joined a 'cruise' room at Sierra. Everyone was just racing each other...
I then joined an SSR7 room, with the name 'cruise or be kicked'. I joined the room, and of course everyone was racing each other in Tomahawk X's and GTR's...

The other day I was in a Nurb 'Free Run' lobby and decided to test drive some cars that I have never driven before. I pick my stock EP Civic. About half way into the lap, the race countdown started...okay, I thought this was a free run lobby? Whatever, the original host probably left, so I went along with it. I didn't have much time to pick a car and get back on the course, so I picked the first car I seen that I knew had a good Nurb tune on it. Ended up getting in my Hiroto GT-R.
So the race starts moments later. A wide variety of cars were on the track, including one Tomahawk. Of course it won, with me coming in 2nd. A few of the people in the room started bashing the person in the Tomahawk for using a "crazy fast car" and demanded that the host "kik" him. Me and another person said not to kick him, but rather to just not allow the use of the Tomahawk and Redbulls. Any further use in either would result in the big boot. The rule was applied, and we continued doing our thing.
So another race starts 10 minutes later. This time I used my Penzoil Nismo GT-R, and came in 2nd again, due to the winner using another "crazy fast car", the 2X. What's funny is the person that used the 2X was one of the hotheads bashing the guy in the previous race that used a Tomahawk. So me and the Tomahawk person from the last race asked him why he would bash a "Crazy fast car" user, then go ahead and use a "Crazy fast car" in the following race? He would then to tell us that we were "noobs" and couldn't beat him. So I just left the room, because I didn't feel like arguing with kids.
Shortly after I leave and find an ACTUAL Nurb free run room, he sends me a PM saying pretty much the same thing he told me and that other guy for calling him out.
Biggest hypocrite I have ever met on GT6. =/
Never realised how much GT can be filled with kids like this. I don't really go online that much but when i do i choose lobbies that have voice chat disabled since i don't use my mic and i like to listen to music in my personal BGM.

Never realised how much GT can be filled with kids like this. I don't really go online that much but when i do i choose lobbies that have voice chat disabled since i don't use my mic and i like to listen to music in my personal BGM.
I do that too.

Back