Worst You've Dealt With Online...

My worst things that happened in my Gran Turismo life:

o Being kicked because I don't belong in that lobby/Breaking the Rules (No Tomahawks, No Redbulls, Street cars only, etc.)/Someone saying I am not good at things like Drifting/Someone saying I am a not so good person (GT5,GT6)
o In a Car Show, Some person saying my Supra is ugly because it has a large Spoiler (GT6)
o older players telling me to be quiet (GT5,GT6)
o Someone saying I am a not so good person like words I can't say on this website

Being kicked because I don't belong in that lobby/Breaking the Rules (No Tomahawks, No Redbulls, Street cars only, etc.)

So...follow the rules?

However, if the rules weren't explicitly stated in the lobby name, you should be perfectly in your right to use them.

Just saying though, 9 times out of 10, stuff like the 2X, Redbull cars and the Tomahawks will be banned from usage in a room.

Someone saying I am not good at things like Drifting/Someone saying I am a not so good person

Normally, there are drifting lobbies that are dedicated to those who aren't as experienced. You could try joining those, instead of the lobbies aimed at experienced drifters. Experienced drifters don't really like it when other players who aren't at their skill level join their lobbies.

In a Car Show, Some person saying my Supra is ugly because it has a large Spoiler

Preferences and opinions, man. What you may see as cool, another person may see as ugly.

older players telling me to be quiet

I can't really say anything about this, but I myself don't really like it when people use mics.

Someone saying I am a not so good person like words I can't say on this website

Ignore them. If it carries on, report them, put them on your block list, and carry on with your day.

Oh, and welcome to GTPlanet. :gtpflag:

Back